Opinion on classic music.

Red

Maniac
Nov 4, 2018
Hellas
I started listening to some Stravinsky and Santie, only to realize that classical music is actually really good.
It's very helpful when it comes to relieving you from possible pressure that you've been through.
As if you're taking a Xanax pill, but it's healthier.

What about you, guys?

• Love
Reactions: Floot

Floot

★ Donor ★
Dec 9, 2017
under a rock, on a tropical island
It's a shame to see that no one cares about classical music...

Most toys such as electric toys (with the memory thing), $5 kids' MIDI keyboards, or music boxes and even cartoons would have classical music in them. That's why when I browse for classical music on YouTube, nostalgia kicks in.
Even "The Entertainer" by Joplin is highly overused on YouTube and in silent movies.

Some of my favorite classical pieces:
Fantaisie Impromptu
Nocturne
Walzer OP 1
by Chopin (Check his covers, they're fking crazy. Specially Fantaisie Improptu and Etude)

Tocata and Fugue - J.Sebastian Bach

Fur Elise
Moonlight Sonata(+3rd Movement)
by Beethoven

Can-Can by Offenbach

Rondo Alla Turca
A vous dirai je maman(twinkle twinkle fking star)
by Mozart

Four Seasons Spring,and La Campanella -by Liszt

I love classical music as well as Opera very much
My fav Arias: Der Holle Rach from The Magic Flute (By Mozart, sung by Diana Damrau) and Les Oiseaux dans La Charmille, by Offenbach, sung by Maria Aleida

Modern Classics favorites:
The UEFA theme (Champions League)

sowon

Valorant
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Sep 12, 2019
united kingdom
I'm a fan of music that has busy compositions and are lyrically-heavy, but I can appreciate classical music. It's simple composition and rhythm which is soothing and pleasing to listen to, especially when you consider that people of all ages can learn such timeless pieces as most classic music require few instruments to compose.

Reactions: Floot