Accepted Oumas ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ouma ☆

Sep 16, 2019
I was banned for being an immature and overall toxic asshole in 2017 then banned 2months later for ban evading(explained down below)

Currently, at the time of me making this post, It has been around 720 days since my permanent ban. My reason for making this post is that most of my friends play on the wonderland.tf servers and I would like to join them I understood that my last ban was my final chance but considering the ban was 2 and a half years ago I feel I've matured enough in the time to play on your servers and not be a detriment to the community/players.

As I stated above I had also been banned on an alt for ban evasion. the reason behind this was finding out the reason for my ban as at the time I was banned for a week
(or so I thought) When I got perma'd and asked staff on my alt for the reason I had no malicious intent as seen by my naming it 'sonny alt' and exposing myself to an admin(eight) and asked why I was banned, After my reason was given I never attempted to rejoin the wonderland servers on an alt as at the time I was deserving of a permanent ban due to my behavior. But now after playing other communitys I feel I have matured into an overall better person.

Thanks for reading my application I hope you consider it and have a good day.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Actually, looking not too far back on your behavior on Blackwonder (where you have been spending the majority of your time after the ban here from what I am aware of), I found various amounts of insulting towards others. So mind explaining how that correlates with an improvement of maturity?

Being unresponsive will result in denial of your appeal.

Ouma ☆

Sep 16, 2019
Actually, looking not too far back on your behavior on Blackwonder (where you have been spending the majority of your time after the ban here from what I am aware of), I found various amounts of insulting towards others. So mind explaining how that correlates with an improvement of maturity?

Being unresponsive will result in denial of your appeal.

Can you send an example of this behavior and I will answer a reason to all of the reasons

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Q3pUIdf.png

• Haha
Reactions: Snoop.

Ouma ☆

Sep 16, 2019
300ping retard was in relation to myself having high ping as demoknight,
both retarded comment had no il will
I don't remember this one
This is the only one where I directed it at someone as an actual insult
The demoman part was also in reference to how I only play demoman on blackwonder
This next part was during an lr named 'class warfare and wasnt directly aimed at anyone nor was it my intent to hurt anyone with this
The 'ok retard' Is more said as a meme with no malicious intent as it plays of a meme of a funny orange dog that says 'ok retard' with the le funny comic sans font
If its not evident enough i call myself a retard alot

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
I find your behavior on Blackwonder suspicious at best, but either way not severe enough to immediately dismiss you here. So I will unban you and this will be your last chance. If you engage in any form of racism or disrespectful behavior, the permanent ban will be placed back and be irrevocable (not able to be appealed again).

Appeal accepted.

P.S. If you plan to play on our Jailbreak servers again, then I'd recommend reading over our Jailbreak rules, as they have greatly changed since your ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.