Out of interest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jineron

Jun 25, 2018
France
What I only know about South Africa is it was a British colony, and nationalists slowly throw them out of here, slowly put their country back on feet by themselves while evolving at their own same pace from the world.

I know from teachers & education I got that despite having tall buildings, huge cities and a good market trade with other countries around the globe and a good stability, there is still a huge number of the population in it who still doesn't have access to everything because they are often the targets of the modern slavery ( which is, giving work to someone and paying them for alot less with a lot more work hours than any other "normal" employee. Don't really ask me questions or anything, I'm as pragmatic as a rainbow, sadly enough. South Africa is not the lone country to have this system too, many has one like it well hidden. ).

Now maybe time did it's own thing and it's slowly recovering from what I learned about it, and I insist on that maybe because I don't know and I don't really have interest on what's going on in this country anymore, but I sure hope it's less worse than it was before. Still, it shouldn't be as worse as in China.

Hope my answer will catch your eye SilverShroud*.

*I'm sorry. Your nickname made me think of that Fallout4 reference :blobkek: I'll be running now.

PacificShroud

Aug 2, 2018
What I only know about South Africa is it was a British colony, and nationalists slowly throw them out of here, slowly put their country back on feet by themselves while evolving at their own same pace from the world.

I know from teachers & education I got that despite having tall buildings, huge cities and a good market trade with other countries around the globe and a good stability, there is still a huge number of the population in it who still doesn't have access to everything because they are often the targets of the modern slavery ( which is, giving work to someone and paying them for alot less with a lot more work hours than any other "normal" employee. Don't really ask me questions or anything, I'm as pragmatic as a rainbow, sadly enough. South Africa is not the lone country to have this system too, many has one like it well hidden. ).

Now maybe time did it's own thing and it's slowly recovering from what I learned about it, and I insist on that maybe because I don't know and I don't really have interest on what's going on in this country anymore, but I sure hope it's less worse than it was before. Still, it shouldn't be as worse as in China.

Hope my answer will catch your eye SilverShroud*.

*I'm sorry. Your nickname made me think of that Fallout4 reference:blobkek: I'll be running now.

Got that reference! Haha, but you seem well versed. Was that your own studying or school?

Jineron

Jun 25, 2018
France
It's a risk type of game where you play in WW2. It's been one of my most favorite games really quickly. You can play as any country as you like and play either by the rules or completly mess with history... And it's really good since you can learn alot of historical facts that really happened.

That's how I can say with ease that South Africa had gone though alot. Breaking free from colony was their most important move.

PacificShroud

Aug 2, 2018
It's a risk type of game where you play in WW2. It's been one of my most favorite games really quickly. You can play as any country as you like and play either by the rules or completly mess with history... And it's really good since you can learn alot of historical facts that really happened.

That's how I can say with ease that South Africa had gone though alot. Breaking free from colony was their most important move.

That sounds really fun! I might even try it out, do you know if I might be able to get it on steam?

Status
Not open for further replies.