Accepted Perma-banned a year ago

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning, afternoon or evening to the moderator, admin or staffmember who reads and handles this appeal,

1.) Include your ban profile link:
I personally wouldn't even know where to start looking since it happened over a year ago. I included my profile link instead, I hope that suffices.

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
My name is Liam, otherwise known as Bozzoltank (Spookytank on the day of my ban) and I was a regular player on a Minecraft server on Wonderland until I was perma-banned on the 7th of October, 2018. I came into an altercation with a staff member after complaining about a fellow servermember spamming a racial slur on voice chat while the staff member was actively speaking to the person.

I was a little irritated that one could get away with spamming the n-word so I asked the question: "Why does this guy get to spam a racial slur and get to continue playing, yet I get banned for sarcastically say: 'Fuck all white people'?" and was perma-banned shortly after. I tried to appeal about a year ago, a few weeks after the ban, but I was told that I was given plenty of opportunities to change and therefore my appeal was denied.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
I'm going to be plain and simple, I saw a significant drop in my Team Fortress 2 playing hours. I don't know if there are any statistics, but I spent a lot, if not most of my time on there and I very much miss playing on it. I knew everyone on that server and we got along well.

I believe in change, and a lot can happen in a year. I always had a problem with running my mouth or testing the waters, which doesn't work in a public server (I learned that the hard way).

I hope I did everything correctly and cleared out everything for the staff and hope whoever reads this has a wonderful day.

Yours sincerely,

LIam, Bozzoltank

EDIT: I searched for my old post since I wasn't sure what kind of staff member he was, and it said there that he was a Super Admin. Don't know if it adds anything but I thought I'd put it here.

Reactions: Davey

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Hello. I was the staff member who banned you.

I remember you being quite a nuisance on that server and you being punished many times before this permanent ban for reasons you mention in the appeal. So yeah, there was no plans of unbanning you back then. However, it has been over a year, and I can't seem to find any recent cases of you causing major trouble for other TF2 communities. Therefore, I'll be more partial to you.

Appeal accepted.

This will be your very last opportunity to prove that your behavior has changed. This means that if you do anything like this again, your permanent ban will be put back in place and you will not be able to appeal it. I sure hope it doesn't come to that, though. Be sure to read over our Rules & Info to catch up on any rule updates you would have missed.

Status
Not open for further replies.