Accepted Perma Gag Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

GorillaJones

Amphetamine'd
Aug 7, 2021
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198822833363/
Reason for perma gag: Admin reveal

I understand that admin revealing is not allowed, and I think it's actually just boring by this point (even though the admin, who was Muffin was on a team and revealed themselves already via console and via team name) so I would like my permanent gag to be cleared. I will not admin reveal ever again, and I've come to realize it's just stupid at this point. Even though in all those instances there was no troublemakers to be dealt with, I shouldn't reveal staff nonetheless, even if everyone can see them through console and team.

Smug Rebellion

Master Rebeller
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Apr 7, 2020
Inside the Cells of Jailbreak
Considering that it has been about 2 months since the gag I am willing to give you a second chance as long as you stop trying to tell other people what admins are online since it can lead to revealing admins if they are undercover.
Next time there is an admin on the server do not tell everyone else to acknowledge them and just keep quiet about it. Is that understood?

GorillaJones

Amphetamine'd
Aug 7, 2021
Considering that it has been about 2 months since the gag I am willing to give you a second chance as long as you stop trying to tell other people what admins are online since it can lead to revealing admins if they are undercover.
Next time there is an admin on the server do not tell everyone else to acknowledge them and just keep quiet about it. Is that understood?
Got ya, but I recommend somehow installing a plugin that does not allow anyone to reveal any online admins via console

Status
Not open for further replies.