Accepted Perma Mute Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

CRayen

Jun 10, 2019
1) 2-3 Years ago ive recieved multiple punishments because of my immature behavior. Ive later got a few of those to be revoked and was told more would be after some time without breaking any rules.
Ive left wonderland for awhile and i believe around 2019 I tried to appeal the perma Mute i still had but it got denied after my previous run on another community. Ive left tf2 over and over again and recently started playing again.

So hopefully my previous actions when i was a child can hopefully stay in the past and i can restart new on wonderland.

Thanks.

Tronger

Commander in stupid
★ Donor ★
Sep 29, 2019
The Badlands
Now checking your Steam id On Google brings up a lot of worrying things

You have a lot of comm blocks / Bans which is worrying however I believe that you would have changed

Now I'm considering unmuting you but here's the condition

Any Offense after this appeal that are Muted/gagable such as Chat Spam, Toxicity, provoking, etc will result in a 1-day gag/mute then a 1-week Gag /mute then the next comm ban after that will be PERMANENT WITH NO CHANCE FOR APPEAL

Any Racism offense After this Will be A 2-week ban Then a Permaban with no chance for Appeal

Do you understand what I have put above due to your history on other communities including our sister community.

Status
Not open for further replies.