Accepted Permanent ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Genuine

Jul 27, 2020
Hi. I got banned a year ago because I was on a "cheating group" called Official National Security Service or whatever that is for showcase and since I collect steam groups while I can until I get 1000 groups, mind if I get an unban? I only put this group as a showcase just to piss people off from the internet to think im a "b1g hacker", but I never cheated in my entire life and never would be. I normally change groups for showcase/fav groups per month for "maymay purposes" just to trigger some people and make fun of them.

Can I get an unban for that? Thanks
Post automatically merged:

Hi. I got banned a year ago because I was on a "cheating group" called Official National Security Service or whatever that is for showcase and since I collect steam groups while I can until I get 1000 groups, mind if I get an unban? I only put this group as a showcase just to piss people off from the internet to think im a "b1g hacker", but I never cheated in my entire life and never would be. I normally change groups for showcase/fav groups per month for "maymay purposes" just to trigger some people and make fun of them.

Can I get an unban for that? Thanks
also I never knew being part of cheating group is against the rules, so thats new for me.

Genuine

Jul 27, 2020
aight since i cant delete this thread or edit for some reason, cuz i just noticed the pinned thread, so im gonna do that way.

1.) Include your ban profile link:

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
I got banned a year ago because I have been part from a "cheating group" which I put as showcase

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
I never knew putting cheating groups for showcase is against the rules, the main reason I only did that is because I wanna try to call "other people attention" so people think I cheat, but in this case I never cheated in my entire life. I also collect steam groups (I have +100 groups, my goal is reach 1000 groups, but duo laziness, I can't do it. Since my friend told this server you get free tf2 keys, I decided to ask for an unban.

I was going to move to my alt account which I barely use it to play today for the first time one of your servers, but I guess thats against the rules for "ban evading". Can be wrong, feel free to correct it.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
You're in multiple cheating groups, including Official NSS, the one you were banned here for. Please go through your groups and leave all of ones related to cheats/cheaters, then let me know when you have. If you miss any, I'll let you know.

Failure to cooperate or failure to respond after 72 hours will result in this appeal being declined.

Genuine

Jul 27, 2020
You're in multiple cheating groups, including Official NSS, the one you were banned here for. Please go through your groups and leave all of ones related to cheats/cheaters, then let me know when you have. If you miss any, I'll let you know.

Failure to cooperate or failure to respond after 72 hours will result in this appeal being declined.
Done. If I miss some group just tell

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
I was going to move to my alt account which I barely use it to play today for the first time one of your servers, but I guess thats against the rules for "ban evading". Can be wrong, feel free to correct it.
Yes, you're not supposed to evade punishments.

Alright, you're good. One more thing, though: can you explain why you are a member of these groups?
They don't entirely seem to be groups related to TF2 cheats/cheaters, but they seem to be tied to cheating in Source games.

Genuine

Jul 27, 2020
Yes, you're not supposed to evade punishments.

Alright, you're good. One more thing, though: can you explain why you are a member of these groups?
They don't entirely seem to be groups related to TF2 cheats/cheaters, but they seem to be tied to cheating in Source games.
1st group i think is related to anime
2nd group i think is related to maymay purposes
Post automatically merged:

But anyways, i left all of them

Last edited:

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Alright, thanks for your cooperation throughout this appeal. I have decided to lift your ban. Be more careful about the groups you join from now on.

Appeal accepted.

P.S.: I see your name right now contains a variation of the n-word. Just a heads up to not use that name on our servers, as we disallow any use of slurs and variations on slurs.

Status
Not open for further replies.