Accepted permanent ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

lewiszombie

Aug 12, 2020
1.) Include your ban profile link:
(steam account linked)

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:

On: 2020-08-09 05:38:39 i was given a 3 day ban from Wonderland for "vulgar language"(which in that case was reasonable). Shortly after that ban ended, on: 2020-08-12 20:29:51 , i was permanently banned for "continued vulgar language" without any knowledge of why. (3 other accounts were also banned for the same reasons at the same times with similar situations to mine)

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:

As of right now i haven't been given any evidence as to why i was banned, even after asking the admin (echidna) who banned me. If i could be given specific evidence for my ban, it would be more understandable. (And even in that case, i believe a permanent ban for "continued vulgar language" isn't very deserved. especially since it's the second ban i've had)

Xypher

Owner ★★★
Jul 11, 2017
the clouds
kdQH9MF.png

This happened after you were warned two times and receiving a 3 day ban, along with several others players. I've censored out the nsfw parts but you should remember what you said there. I want to ask, why continue after receiving 2 warnings and a 3-day ban?

Rain

Frog
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
May 10, 2018
Roundabout City
Recently there has been a great deal of lewd chatting (also in the form of binds) in our servers, most notably among your friend group. Not only is this kind of language not accepted in general, but I've been told that you're also minors, making matters infinitely worse.

Due to your case being at least somewhat milder than the others, particularly after having received the 3-day ban, we're willing to revoke your ban provided that you stop engaging in inappropriate behavior while on Wonderland servers.

Does this sound agreeable to you?

Status
Not open for further replies.