Playing along side other admins and the best part and I tell you a lil bit about myself

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had Eight the super admin of wonderland.tf come over to Otaku Gaming TF servers which is a branch of wonderland.tf to try it to out although some people was toxic I muted them so Eight can enjoy peace of mind I didn't want to be embarrassed by having a super admin having problems with some people in the server so I muted the toxic players

The night went well very well if I really want to apply for admin here I believe I fit all the requirements I have experience with sourcemod since being donor the first time when I was a donor in another server I had my first look into sourcemod I got to know the commands and stuff and how to use them I would make a great asset to the team don't get me wrong I would love working along side with other mods and admins to get to know each other and make new friends and having a good time my mic has a echo problem I can't configure it right

Me and Eight the super admin had a good time we enjoyed talking to each other this the first time Eight and I actually meet on a branch of wln.tf and it was exciting to have a meet and greet

About me I am admin from Otaku Gaming TF ( wonderland.tf partner and branch ) I know sourcemod very well I am skilled in watching moderators and other admins to prevent admin abuse I get along with server owners if I am not sure what to do I ask Ocean for options because I do not want to over react to a problem and cause a scene and then people be flocking to Ocean about me doing this an that so I try my best to remain calm and focus throughout my day right now I am promoting Otaku by mentioning it to my friends

I met Ocean for the first time when I encountered him for the first time I really liked the way he handled the servers it remained me of a friend who managed a server and Ocean filled in the gaps what my friend didn't have even if me and Ocean argue we still get along Ocean learned a lot from me and trusted me with managing servers this isn't my first time being admin so that's why I am very calm and focused when doing my job I remain on server for 1 to 9 or 10 hours on server enjoying myself getting along with players helping solve problems and banning aimbotters and hackers I would love to be admin for wonderland.tf because what I am learning from being admin the 2nd time is that being admin isn't about specing players its about enjoying oneself and having fun and getting to know the community very well I met Oshizu as well we met and had fun together

I am leader of Gensokyo my league is global I got strong leadership for almost 8 years every friend of mines tells me that I have the strongest leadership and it is proven in the servers I managed and Admin in and people offer their requests to me to help manage the servers I represent Otaku Gaming.TF and its servers and people know I am very good at what I am doing maintaining peace and order in the servers and the community is cooperative and l get reports from people about hackers in server and I go in server and ban the hackers Ocean gave me some set of rules that I am comfortable with so I enforce them

If I do apply to be admin people know that I can be trusted by the server owners to watch the servers while they sleep

I am from Otaku Gaming TF which is part of wonderland and I look forward to meeting more of you in servers :smiley:

Status
Not open for further replies.