Accepted Please unban me

Status
Not open for further replies.

White Death

Jun 26, 2020
Now 3 years ago I was playing on one of your servers and I didnt know english that well so I didnt read the rules if there are any of them but I knew that if you type in the chat a command it gives you free items so i entered that command but it wasnt the first time i did the same on others servers not yours but random free items servers and it didnt give me items cuz i haved already the items achievements and I was spamming the same command i think 4 or 5 times and magically i got banned well i didnt know the reason cuz it didnt say but now i looked at my ban on your site and i saw that the Reason is( SMAC 0.8.6.0: ConVar sv_cheats violation) now that i know english i can read the rules if there are any and ask before doing things that im not sure that they are OK to do.And im sorry for the spam of the same command I didnt know is bad to spam it but now i know so i wont do it again. my old name was cata1976.ci my new name is WHITE DEATH my steam id is STEAM_0:1:203915353 the steam community 76561198368096435 and a link to my ban page https://bans.wonderland.tf/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=cata1976.ci&Submit=Search .Well i think you should unban me because now im bigger and i wont do stupid things again.

Status
Not open for further replies.