Pls ban him

D

Deleted member 8006

Well first off, if a player was constantly harassing you AND you have the proof for it, make a report here:
And follow this format:

Then, this is the general chat, not a place to talk about banning players. We are just normal players, not staff members.

Reactions: HIMA_ and Hoovy Co

Redds

Brainrot
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 8, 2019
Pacifica
If I recall, I think I've met him once, he was a bit rude yes, but not cry worthy. While I do think bullying is a big issue. Use the discord to report current issues. Use the forum reports for past issue's with evidence. Or alternatively use /Call in game for a staff to join. I also don't promote something close to witch hunts, please don't do something like this in the future man.

Reactions: lolkm95

Smug Rebellion

Master Rebeller
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Apr 7, 2020
Inside the Cells of Jailbreak
Well first off, if a player was constantly harassing you AND you have the proof for it, make a report here:
And follow this format:
Then, this is the general chat, not a place to talk about banning players. We are just normal players, not staff members.

What Orange Birb said is very helpful and couldn’t have put it better. You usually have to report them through the report forum or go on the discord and report them to staff.