• Instead of replying +1 / -1, rather use the buttons to upvote or downvote.

TF2 plugin in the tf2 chat for racism

The Pesterer

Forum Robot
Jul 13, 2021
Armory
idk if this is possible in the engines but i think adding a system that mutes you for a day for saying a slur is a good idea. also no i dont want this system to mute slur baits considering someome can get muted just from mispelling no
yea sure people can have bypasses but those bypasses will prob be patched by the system just by typing some codes. also i want this to only work on normal chat and not voice chat. it will be hell and it wont prob work

Stelle

BIG WINS 🤑🤑🤑
Banned
★ Donor ★
Sep 25, 2021
h
as much as i would like this, racism is the most common punishment in all of wln (besides homophobia). letting a plugin do all the work for staff would make no sense considering how many staff members there actually is.

sunstep

★ Donor ★
May 17, 2020
Lian Yu
I just found this thread, but my answer to this thread is pretty much the same to the one I link below.

Just report racist players, you really don't need any automation to the tf2 chat moderation. And remember that you can always add words (maybe even sentences, but I never tried that) to your steam account that you want to be censored. (refer to the link I put above)