Declined put in isolation for quoting kanye

Status
Not open for further replies.

beecher

Nov 9, 2019
1.) Discord username with discriminator:
beecher #4179

2.) What happened?
Posted the entire lyrics of Kanye West’s 2013 song “On Sight” in the memes channel, that of which has multiple uses of the “dreaded” n-word.

3.) Why should we unban/unisolate you?
I had given prior context that what I was about to post was a song lyric, and even put quotations at the start and end of the lyrics. However, that amount of context seemed to not matter, and I was put in isolation anyway. I firmly believe that it is ridiculous that I was put in isolation because of the just the nword and nothing else from the lyric. Not even the line:
“That when David Grutman kicked her out
But I got her back in and put my dick in her mouth.”
What I’m trying to say is that Wonderland’s censorship is flawed, and obviously don’t care about context. (nword = bad)
I should be let out of isolation because I was expressing my love of music, and did not post the the nword with intent to discriminate against, or verbally harrass.
Post automatically merged:

*dont mind the typos, this was posted from a phone with shitty auto correct.

kretzy

best warden ngl
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Feb 7, 2020
If I recall correctly, I was the one who uniso'd you because I thought maybe you would've learned you lesson. Clearly I made the wrong assumption. I believe there is no situation where the n word would be considered acceptable.

Last time I told you there may not be a next time and I meant that. Obviously you didn't heed the warning.
Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.