Pyro/Jungle Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kumpir

Lvl 13 Anime Hater
★ Donor ★
Aug 19, 2017
Turkey
He can kill overhealed heavy who spinning his gun, it is incredicible! Sandman deserves a nerf, gulliatoine too because it has faster recharge and deals very good damage. %80 of scouts (not including Scout mains) can't do sandman+gulliatone combo. I think destroying this combo is a bad idea. I know Scout is a hard class and mastering at Scout is harder, but nerfing gulliatone and sandman is good idea.

SuperGuard

British Quality Gentleman
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
United Kingdom
He can kill overhealed heavy who spinning his gun, it is incredicible! Sandman deserves a nerf, gulliatoine too because it has faster recharge and deals very good damage. %80 of scouts (not including Scout mains) can't do sandman+gulliatone combo. I think destroying this combo is a bad idea. I know Scout is a hard class and mastering at Scout is harder, but nerfing gulliatone and sandman is good idea.
Again you're not seeing the point. Scout is supposed to be able to do high damage to these classes, like the Spy and Sniper being the other two classes that are designed to deal high damage. If you're a Heavy and you're caught by surprise by a Scout then most of the time you need to accept there's nothing you can do but if you are already firing on the Scout then you have the advantage in almost every way. Guillotine recharge is pretty much perfect, coming from someone who frequently uses it since it's designed to open combat and harass fleeing enemies at a distance like the Pistol but in most fire fights it won't recharge before the battle is over but it will be ready for the next fight. Sandman / Guillotine combo is actually pretty flawed so it's really no skin off my back if that's removed and it can definitely be annoying to face by some. That's really the only nerf though and there are some weapons used by Scout that deserve a buff, such as the Pretty Boy's, Baby Face's, Sun-On-A-Stick etc.

SuperGuard

British Quality Gentleman
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
United Kingdom
Flyros...
*Meanwhile at Valve Headquarters*
Mann 1: "Alright people, those Scouts are still beating the Pyros up because they're too damn quick! How do we solve this?"
Mann 2: "Oh! How about we nerf Scout's weapons again?"
Mann 1: "Good suggestion, anyone else?"
Mann 3: "Oh! How about we make Scout as slow as a Medic?"
Mann 1: "Uh... maybe but people might complain too much. Anyone else?"
Mann 4: "How about we make the Pyro just as mobile? Maybe a jetpack?"
Mann 1: "Excellent!"

*In game*
SuperGuard and other Scout mains: "Oh fuck this!"

Reactions: Kumpir
Status
Not open for further replies.