Q&A About Where we Live

Bomby

Feb 25, 2019
Austria
well I lived in 2 countries so time to make this extremely long and stupid :v

Hungary: this is where i was born and lived for 7 years. It's pretty chill compared to other eastern European countries.
Q1: the climate is pretty warm for the most part but we have all the 4 seasons.
Q2: we have VERY fatty food here. and basically all of them contain paprika. most of them are also very spicy but delicious as fuck
Q3: Hungary is filled with very beautiful cities. I've only been to one only though and that is pécs. it has some very beautiful old buildings and really good cafes and restaurants. and the best part is : it's really fucking cheap. i mean compared to the big cities in Austria it's dirt cheap. you get a some really good coffee for maximum 600 forint ( around 2 euros)

It's a really beautiful country but a bit run down.

Austria: Ok so this country is really fucking beautiful. It has really charming landscapes and buildings.
Q1: ok so spring and autumn is "the rain season" where it rains constantly. In the summer it's really hot. And in the winter you can expect around 3 meters of snow every day :v .
Q2: The food variety is enormous. you can get every kind of food that exists on this planet, especially in Vienna.
Q3: The closest big city near to me is Salzburg. it's known for a lot of tourism and the place where Mozart was born. expect everything to be extremely expensive and crowded with tourists. I've also been to the capital Vienna. and when i thought that Salzburg was crowded Vienna had around 10 times more people. It was full of people EVERYWHERE. but except that it's a really elegant city.

Also a really beautiful country but it's way more expensive than Hungary.

P.S: German language is a bitch

kokostal

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Nov 5, 2017
Netherlands
I'd consider The netherlands one of the better places to be in in europe but i wouldn't call it a beautiful or cool country by any means. There's not a lot of special things to see compared to other european countries and coupled with the generally inconsistent weather and nothing special in terms of food theres not much. The food is very basic and restaurants here usually rely on food from other countries (turkish food good af). As for the weather, we have all 4 seasons but it's been pretty inconsistent in later years, although it tends to lean to cold weather.

Overall, i'd say its a fine country to live in, but it's not really a place you'd wanna go to during the holidays imo

Reactions: Niki

yoyo

★ Donor ★
Apr 22, 2018
i was born in Thailand, and i moved to the America 5 years ago.

Thailand is a country in the south-eastern area of asia, and honestly, it has one of the most unique, flavorful cuisines.
if you ever go there. i'd definitely recommend you to try "Tom Yum Kung"
anyway, the temperature there is hot, and the traffic is heavy 24/7 T-T

I love the place there though.
One thing i especially love about is the 7-11's there. It's not like in America, because in here, there's so many THINGS. and when i mean many, i mean many. you should look it up on youtube.
so... i think thailand's 7-11 convenience stores are probably the best in the world XD you can also find them in every single corner too, which makes it so special

• Wow
Reactions: Hypernova

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
i am from georgia AND NO NOT FROM STATE OF AMERICA BUT COUNTRY GEORGIA IN EUROPE. there is 90% chance that you have no idea where my country is or who we are. basically its small country south east of europe under russiaView attachment 5442
How is Georgia? I know of the country, but I have never been outside of North America.