Accepted Quadeca's corrected Mute+Gag Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luna win.tf

Jun 17, 2020
1.) Include your ban profile link:
You can do so by visiting https://bans.wonderland.tf & searching for your ban.
https://bans.wonderland.tf/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:503731671&Submit the two Gag and Mute that are active/permanent

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:

Inappropriate language
on both

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
So let me get this straight... saying a meme (that is not the way in an Ugandan Knukle style more to be more exact) Inappropriate language?
it is a meme modified for my voice and my mic is kind of bad but it is audible and i think the eating mic stuff was on idk had my mic on the loudest idk when and i forgot to turn it off and i think it turn to earrape version. here is the exact/near exact on what happened:
Warden: Cell wars 1 per cell or the whole cell is kos
Me (after reds are unmuted): DAT IS NOT DE WAE (that is not the way in an Ugandan Kunkle style)
Admin: Mute+GagPerma
and let me tell you.... the meme is not that offensive or that annoying saidit only once per round for 3 rounds.... and such a little problem would cause a Permanent. i will not force upon unmute and ungag but man. as it says NO priors on it....

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
You have many previous punishments for a variety of rule-breaking, so it's disingenuous to say you have no prior offenses.

Anyway, I asked Xypher about the silence, and he said you were mic-spamming and generally being obnoxious. As long as you acknowledge what you did wrong, and promise to be better in the future, I'll willing to unsilence you.

Keep in mind that if you do not respond within the next 72 hours, this appeal will be declined.

Luna win.tf

Jun 17, 2020
yes i did not see prioirs written in it but i do not want this to be an argument and i will try to be a better and kind person from now on. and when i try to be nice everyone in the servers i ussually play on bully me saying Kpop kid and i am offneded and start to fire back and i know this is wrong for a kid like my age but it hurts me deeply and i usually spend 12 hours on tf2 but i am trying to balance my life on gaming and movement. So i do not be a douch bag when i am tired and so i will try or WILL be a better person
thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.