TF2 Question to the staff team

Status
Not open for further replies.

NiceGuyCRIMSON

Feb 4, 2019
chicago
Hello, I was playing on one of my favorite 2fort servers, which happens to be the one you are hosting, the no intel one, and I play there quite often matter of fact, and I saw a player I recognized. So when I noticed their name in the chat, I said their past username, which also happens to be an anime refrence, which was Doppio Vinegar, and I got banned for racism for saying the word "vinegar". I can understand that the word is simular to another word which I will not disclose, but an admin banned me for saying something I did not say, so I appealed and got unbanned, but then the admin bans me again because they saw I had previous bans for racism and transphobia, and this time for a week, and said that they are not convinced that I did not say that awful word, so I just want to ask the staff team what I can do now. I certainly do not want to get banned for a week for something I did not do but since I can't appeal for 4 week due to rule restrictions and me getting denied, what can I do?

btw here is the clip of me supposingly saying something awful.

"It's doppio vinegar.."
View attachment false banned for this.mp4
Doppio vinegar

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Not sure since I wasn't on the server at the time, but you do have those previous punishments. I remember the racism one (which I placed) was because you used a variation of the n-word, like you did here.

Walnuts

ʜᴇᴀᴅ ɴᴜᴛᴄʀᴀᴄᴋᴇʀ ★ɪᴍᴘᴏʀᴛᴀɴᴛ ɴᴜᴛ★
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Aug 4, 2018
I even got unbanned once, but the admin in question decided against it because of my previous punishment that you gave. Bias?

You were unbanned because the admin gave you the benefit if the doubt. You were re-banned in the light that you are not shy to use the word, as show by your previous offences. So it is logical to think that you were emphasizing vinegar as an alibi. Which at the bottom line is why you were banned.
You have already appealed the ban and it was declined, so you will have to wait until the time expires.

Last edited:

NiceGuyCRIMSON

Feb 4, 2019
chicago
you can clearly tell in the video that I have the same tone for each word, even the word vinegar, I wasn't emphasizing the word vinegar, I am not some KKK member that seek different ways to say the N word, If I really was racist and felt some sort of need to say the word I'd just outright say it, Why out of all things whould I say the word "vinegar" as an excuse for the n word? (Might I add that other users even heard me say vinegar without a doubt and I already gave you an "alibi" that checks out?) :/
Post automatically merged:

No logic
Oh, and you wouldn't know much about logic would you?

Last edited:

Walnuts

ʜᴇᴀᴅ ɴᴜᴛᴄʀᴀᴄᴋᴇʀ ★ɪᴍᴘᴏʀᴛᴀɴᴛ ɴᴜᴛ★
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Aug 4, 2018
If you didn't notice that post was from 2018, it also has no merit to your ban.
I'm going to close this thread, its pretty clear its not going to go anywhere.

Closing

Last edited:
Reactions: Hypernova and Redds
Status
Not open for further replies.