ranting

Ok so this is kinda a rant and kinda a suggestion. on and DISCLAIMER, dont go shitting on the staff for any of this. I just love it when i get banned for the 5th time and i know the reason but WHAT in gods name did i SAY?! I need to know what i said, whatever it be, so i know not to say THAT SPECIFIC term ever again instead o just saying "oh, you did this and your getting a temp ban for it" im like, BRO WHAT DID I SAYY, IF YOU DONT TELL ME I'M JUT GONNA KEEP SAYING IT UNKNOWING THAT IT MAYBE POSSIBLY BE THE REASON FOR MY BAN. with that out of the way there should be a feature implemented where when you click a prsons name and their ban info comes up, what the DD, like, not jut a general topic as in, "rascism" or "homophobia" but what they SAID specifically, and/or WHAT tey did specifically. anyways thanks for coming to my ted talk and uh bye.

• Bruh
Reactions: floot_guy

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
I moved this thread to Serious Topics.

This message is specifically what got you banned:
cKwZspp.png

I figured you knew better considering these messages:
l4pQryN.png

Wu2nI32.png

It also states in our General Rules that slurs and variants on slurs are disallowed.

I moved this thread to Serious Topics.

This message is specifically what got you banned:
cKwZspp.png

I figured you knew better considering these messages:
l4pQryN.png

Wu2nI32.png

It also states in our General Rules that slurs and variants on slurs are disallowed.
me in the bottom half was me tlking to an admin about what i think was my 3rd ban about why i was banned thank you very much and the 1st t op half was not directed at anyone in particular as no one was offended and i was making fun of the rtd therefore not being homophobic to any one person thank you very much
Post automatically merged:

me in the bottom half was me tlking to an admin about what i think was my 3rd ban about why i was banned thank you very much and the 1st t op half was not directed at anyone in particular as no one was offended and i was making fun of the rtd therefore not being homophobic to any one person thank you very much
im not trying to be rude in this statement, so, no offense

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Post automatically merged:

im not trying to be rude in this statement, so, no offense
I understand, however still keep in mind that we do not tolerate any use of the f-slur or variations on it.