Rate the music above you

Demonic Odd

Platinum
Jul 16, 2017
Despite the simplistic artstyle there's actually a shitload of really nice attention to detail. Like when he knocks the bear off his desk, he looks grumpy, but as she runs off in tears you can see his expression really subtly change, as if he's regretting what he just did, and he looks back over at his childhood drawing, then looks sad for the next few screen transitions, as if he's still regretting being so rude. He's not actually that big of an asshole. Overall it's a nice song but not something I would listen to, frankly.
6/10

Liquidation

Still in college
★ Donor ★
Jul 19, 2017
N/A
8/10 I listened to about 5 mins of it as its a 10 minute video, but from what i heard it was enjoyable, repetative, but the vocals complamented it well so it didnt bother me too much, enjoyable, but not my genre.

I don't really like this kind of songs, I prefer something that has more rhythm and more instruments... just like heavy metals and rock musics. But speaking of that taste its a quite peaceful and calm music that really is a good treat for mind 6/10

Or this kind of music... something that has some continuous instrumental background that makes you move your body like a freak :))