Re-do giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hypernova

the one with many names
★ Donor ★
Jun 25, 2019
???
https://wonderland.tf/threads/another-giveaway.8214/ <----------------------- The winner didn't get the key, hell they haven't been online in god knows how long

I'm giving away the earbuds i bought for this (i have 2, and you are only getting 1)

TO ENTER
Ask me anything
Have account linked to the forums

Please give me criticism on my time here (please? i want to know what you think of me)
Answer this: Should i make another game?
Have at least 10 posts (do not spam to meet the requirement, obviously)

Thank you for coming

Ending on sunday

do not follow the previous giveaway's requirements, the requirements above are what you follow

Reactions: yoyo

Coronarena

Mapper
Sep 3, 2018
If everyone on earth were to die, but all be allowed to return if they so desired to, would you return.

Also while on this topic, maybe name someone you think would or wouldn't like to return.

Side notes, the deaths are peaceful, everyone dies not feeling sad or whatever, really specific IK but I have my reasons.

Hypernova

the one with many names
★ Donor ★
Jun 25, 2019
???
If everyone on earth were to die, but all be allowed to return if they so desired to, would you return.
Likely, i would want to see what the future will bring. Either here or IRL

Also while on this topic, maybe name someone you think would or wouldn't like to return.
i don't know? i would hope the staff members would return? maybe the current active people in the community?

Side notes, the deaths are peaceful, everyone dies not feeling sad or whatever, really specific IK but I have my reasons.
Hmm

Status
Not open for further replies.