Accepted real sorry guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigbigchungus

Jun 13, 2020
so i really done goofed this time. on my other account called alpha i got perma banned. im guessing that i wont be unbanned but you always gotta try man. so yes i very stupidly said that i was gonna crash the servers if the admin didnt pay me 1 million credits because i wasnt thinking. i know im a fucking idiot but just throwing this out there incase theres some admin out there willing to give me a second chance. idk man. of course i dont have the power to "crash the servers" and i would never do that. i really fucked up and im sorry for it. thats all i have to say.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Do you remember why you said this?
cjhrKaB.png

bigbigchungus

Jun 13, 2020
i dont know how to crash the servers and even if i did i wouldnt. i just said it as a joke and it wasnt taken very well by the admin that was online. i completely understand why it was taken that way but i wasnt going to crash the servers. i dont do that. it was just a dumb joke.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
I have decided to shorten your ban to 1 week from when it was placed. This means that it will expire on the 27th.

Keep in mind that you are on your final warning. This means that your next ban will be permanent, and given this appeal, it's unlikely staff will be generous to you if you're banned again. Hopefully it doesn't come to that.

Appeal accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.