Reasons for low activity here

sand.

Forum Extremist
Nov 11, 2018
Finland
Welp here is one.

Reasons for not posting that many Forums, or Posting that many SFM artwork here is because of my Mental Health, It has been in the worst state at the moment, I had a lot of thoughts of Suicide and Self-harm, and also that my SFM vibe is long gone, I couldn't finish one poster without getting bored or just really depressed, and because of this, I will be taking a break from SFM art for two months, just for the hopes that I could do SFM art again without getting bored.

And, I would take a huge break from Discord, Steam or Twitter if this continues.

So, yeah, that's that.

-sand.

Mr. Rampage

Forum Activist
Jul 25, 2017
United States
I still come on to the forums and servers every so often, but my reasoning for only coming back like once a month is college, work, and other games that I've recently sunk a lot of time into. I've played tf2 for over 1k hours, I gotta take breaks. But I can definitely say that this server and very few others are the reason why I still make sure to come back to the game every now and then.

Jasmine

The Almighty Raisin
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 5, 2019
Ireland
Take a break, do what makes you feel better.
I cannot stress this enough, do not give in to any of these thoughts, we are all here for you.

Take your time and make sure you are okay before you get back into things, there's absolutely no rush, take as long as you need and get back up even stronger.

I really hope you feel better soon! <3