Recent Obessions/Interests?

kokostal

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Nov 5, 2017
Netherlands
Recently, I read the entirety of Homestuck in about a month and a half (which is extremely quick as it usually takes a few months on average) and it's been on my mind ever since I finished it. It's an extremely convoluted story (To be expected, since it's around 8000 pages long) which is why I was so interested in it. Like seriously, how on earth had this webcomic gone on for so long? Regardless, I started reading and I expected it to decrease in quality as it went on. Like, come on, this can't be good for it's entirety, especially with all the shit surrounding it (the fanbase etc), but buried under that..

I ended up being pleasantly surprised. This webcomic had so much shit going on in it that you truly had to pay attention to get what was happening but when you did finally piece the puzzle together it was incredible. I finished it like 2 months ago and I still fact check and read stuff about it all the time to wrap my head around it better as I really want to completely understand the story and I plan to reread it already. It's such an amazing webcomic and I highly recommend it to anyone who's even remotely interested in it.

Now, i'd like to know, have any of you had an obsession with something lately or currently?

Last edited:

Tonic

Reconnected
★ Donor ★
Nov 9, 2019
The Edge of the World
I've recently been getting into really difficult/Story games. I really like games that are challenging. But have a great story. And if games have a difficulty setting. I'll usually put it to the second hardest or maybe the hardest if i have played it before. And yes, i have played the Dark Souls games.

Reactions: Mew

sowon

Valorant
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Sep 12, 2019
united kingdom
One of my recent obessions is Hi-Fi audio, I bought my FiiO FH5 in-ear montiors last December and have been growing my collection of audio gear since then.

My newfound hobby of Hi-Fi nicely aligns with my enthusiasm towards K-pop and music production too, so it was destiny that I would eventually pick up Hi-Fi audio. :katlove:

Reactions: Nir

Redds

Brainrot
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 8, 2019
Pacifica
OH BOY. Trick orders are my thing but let's ignore that. I fucking love Beastars and it just came out i already love Legoshi. Another interest is the genre French house. Check out Justice they are amazing at this style of music.

Coal

B r u h M o m e n t
★ Donor ★
Aug 23, 2019
the Snowy Winterlands
For new interests? I was just browsing on Youtube and found songs that were "8D audio." Listened to it (With headphones) and it seems very c o o l.

^Like this.
im pretty sure all it is
is that they make one side louder than the other every couple of beats, like just listen to it, its just moving left to right every couple of beats