Remi's Thoughts

Remiss

Mr Society
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
U.S
I'll hop on the bandwagon, though usually when I hop on wagons like these nobody really replies to mine.

I know I'm haha funny man not on the discord and also trying to isolate myself online, like, a lot, and being picky w/ talking to people right now but, I guess it wouldn't hurt to have some forum interaction once in a while.

First impression:
Your nickname in my head:
Do I like you:
To be honest:
Best memory I've had with you:

This is the format I will be responding in. I might add an extra note, and I will also not be responding in spoilers since I'm too lazy.

Reactions: Redds

Remiss

Mr Society
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
U.S
@kek.exe
First impression: (my pov: )"BRO WHY YOU FREEKILL ME WTF" <as 11 year old on jailbreak>
Your nickname in my head: kek
Do I like you: 50/50, never had that many interactions w/ you other than maybe being in a discussion once or twice on discord.
To be honest: You're an ok guy, keep up the good work.
Best memory I've had with you: That one time I played on JB before you were staff and you killed me and then you killed yourself like a champ.

@UberCharge!!
First impression: FRIENDLY : DDDD
Your nickname in my head: Oobar
Do I like you: Yes 😳
To be honest: You're a good person. Thank you for letting me join in on your giveaway, since I probably would not have known what to do with my extra copy.
Best memory I've had with you: Every interaction... bro... 😳

@Plastic
First impression: Two sides of a coin.
Your nickname in my head: Plastic
Do I like you: You're an okay person. You have your moments for what I saw on discord but you can be a fairly nice person to talk to.
To be honest: You're being you and that's a great thing to be nowadays.
Best memory I've had with you: You told me to shut up when I told benz/luv to shut up and it was nice.

@Smug Rebellion
First impression: "OH SORRY THATS <insert relative in the house> GIVE ME A MINUTE"
Your nickname in my head: Smug
Do I like you: Yeah sure, just make sure not to touch the illusive box man.
To be honest: I didn't believe that you were also here for 3 years but I guess you have been, which is pretty neat. You can be a great person but make sure not to push into things you can't do anything about.
Best memory I've had with you: THE BOX. Also I told Jinshee that you owed me a few Silver but that obviously doesn't matter anymore.

@Buns
First impression: THAT IS A DEEP VOICE what the hell?
Your nickname in my head: Buns
Do I like you: Sure, you seem like a chill neat person a lot of the time.
To be honest: I genuinely didn't know your voice was that deep when I popped into a discord vc w/ you and a bunch of others playing Destiny 2. Actually scared me especially after you came out with how old you actually were.
Best memory I've had with you: That moment when I killed you as medic when you were a heavy with ammo. I honestly didn't know I had it in me.

@「Carnage」❤️
First impression: Don't really think I had one.
Your nickname in my head: Alex
Do I like you: 50/50
To be honest: For what I noticed you tend to try to show some form of love or giving hearts to people when you talk to them enough, don't know if some people find that awkward or not but you probably have your reasons for it. For what I'd like to assume you just want to show care to those that show you attention.
Best memory I've had with you: When you sent in your face reveal in general.

@Lord Vader
First impression: Who?- Oh you're new to the forums hello.
Your nickname in my head: Vader
Do I like you: Not yet but if I see you around I'll be nice I swear I don't bite.
To be honest: I don't know who you are but if you were on the discord/played on the servers beforehand then I don't think I saw you yet for what my memory serves me.
Best memory I've had with you: None yet. : )

Reactions: Plastic

Remiss

Mr Society
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
U.S
@Hypernova
First impression: birb
Your nickname in my head: "WHO? oh Hypernova"
Do I like you: Can't really place an answer for this, so another 50/50
To be honest: Hypernova fits you, stop changing the username.
Best memory I've had with you: Can't really place one but a recent moment I guess would be that one time on JB when we said vip gang and that was kinda it.

@kretzy
First impression: <insert something I can't say here>
Your nickname in my head: <Your actual name, dunno if it's fine to say here since you go by Kretzy here>
Do I like you: Yeah we just don't talk that much
To be honest: I've said this millions of times on servers/dms but you're seriously becoming a good ass osu! player and it scares me.
Best memory I've had with you: When we had our osu! talks since it was the best medium I had with you when it came to games.
Additional Comment: Since like, September, I tried adding you on discord and you never even accepted/declined my friend request. After my recent purge of whos in my lists I removed the request, but it baffled me for how long that request stood. That was also slightly until I realized you were fairly busy w/ your own stuff at the time. But I waited patiently and a mans didn't commit. 😔

Remiss

Mr Society
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
U.S
@Scorch (sorry for the late one, was waiting for more posts but seems to be dying down already.)
First impression: "Wait he's Asian? Is that a hentai pfp? nice."
Your nickname in my head: Scorch, couldn't really get into using your name cause never was in the situations to.
Do I like you: Sure, even if we don't talk a lot.
To be honest: The noragami profile pictures fit you for some reason and I can't tell if it was meant to be or if it's a curse.
Best memory I've had with you: When you mentioned you made a dumb funny steam review, so I decided to give you a $5 dollar reward along with the other brainlets because it was a funny review and it deserved it.

• Love
Reactions: Scorch

Kyo

メンバー
Honorary Member ★
Jan 18, 2020
image0_5.gif

Remiss

Mr Society
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
U.S
@Kyo
First impression: Cute pfp!
Your nickname in my head: Kyo
Do I like you: N.. no... 😳
To be honest: Didn't thnk I'd ever have as many interactions with you that I've had but I enjoyed all of them.
Best memory I've had with you: When we f-flirted in t-the honorary chat... baka!
Additional Note: Didn't you say you were leaving wln wtf?