Not open for further replies.

Remiss

Mr Society
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
U.S
Hey guys, yes, this is a real giveaway.

I don't play Team Fortress 2 anymore, and I contemplated on doing a giveaway. It's been a long, long road from the beginning, and jeez, it's been a long, long ride.

I will be hosting a traditional giveaway, with traditional requirements. There will be a first place, a second place, and a third place.

<WINNERS WILL BE CHOSEN AT RANDOM>

If you didn't get anything you wanted, then, that's too bad. And don't get petty about how cheap the things I'm giving away are. They have sentimental value to me, and I never really spent money on the game. Just, be happy that there's a giveaway, and make sure you're kind to the others joining.
REQUIREMENTS!!!!!!(Yes I will actually check these.)
-Make sure you're steam profile is public.
-Make sure you're in the WONDERLAND STEAM GROUP (Click here and join if you aren't in it.)
-Link your steam account with your forum account. If it isn't, then please post your URL within your reply.
-Comment on my steam profile. (Click here if you cannot click my connected link.)
-Add a reaction to this main post of this giveaway.
-Your forum account must be older than 2 weeks, and you must have 15 or more forum posts. *Mandatory requirement (A poking joke to applications, still a requirement.)
-In your reply, type the name of whoever brought you into the community!! (Bonus friendship points if you type a 1-2 sentence compliment to the person!) This doesn't help you but it's nice to be friendly to your friends.

IF YOU MEET ALL OF THESE REQUIREMENTS, WHEN YOU MAKE YOUR REPLY, YOU WILL BE PLACED IN AS A NUMBER.
THE #OF YOUR FIRST REPLY TO THIS THREAD WILL CORRESPOND TO THE NUMBER YOU WILL BE ATTACHED TO.

MULTIPLE RESPONSES DOES NOT MEAN MULTIPLE ENTRIES!

GIVEAWAY ENDS OCTOBER 26TH 5PM CENTRAL TIME!
If you suck at counting time, there is a giveaway clock. <Here>

WINNABLE GOODIES

FIRST PLACE:
Firstplace
THE OFFICIAL SCAMMER RIFLE
Finally, it isn't going to be scammed.

SECOND PLACE:
Secondplace
BRAINIAC HAIRPIECE
It has a Halloween Effect, and it's cool. You can make an evil laugh whenever you do basic wrench taunt.

THIRD PLACE:
Thirdplace
ALL OF MY CREDITS! (And possibly my dignity.)
I gave away my credits to some friends before I stopped playing, so really I don't have that many credits.

EXAMPLE REPLY POST:
@Xypher has brought me into the community. I've known her for a long time now and she's still someone I like to check up on every week or so because she's a good friend to me.
Good luck to everyone else participating!

MAKE SURE YOU MEET ALL OF THE REQUIREMENTS WHENEVER YOU MAKE YOUR REPLY.
I will make a reply here of the winners, and I will send friend requests on steam to the winners. If you won, and do not comply within 24 hours of winning, a new winner will take your place.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE PARTICIPATING
Shoutouts to @Eight @Xypher

benz

MISSING IN ACTION.
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 3, 2018
California
metalwolf205, also known as Edgy Nerdlord, was the reason as to why I played on Wonderland since he had told me to join him one particular day for a quick session of Jailbreak. We had been the best of friends for quite some time. I could always be entertained by him, and he was always a joy to converse with. He dropped off the face of the Earth ever since we first played on Wonderland, and I hope he returns someday.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
If I win second place then re-roll, I already have The Brainiac Hairpiece.

So technically I wasn't brought here by anyone. I found the community myself when searching for Jailbreak servers and I invited @Ray and some others to play with me. However, in my very early days here I used to troll, and @Xypher and @R4 were the ones who gave me a chance after I improved my behavior, and so I give them the credit for bringing me here.

Reactions: Floot

Hypernova

the one with many names
★ Donor ★
Jun 25, 2019
???
I seriously question my eligibility, no one brought me here lol.

I found this by myself after a community i loved suddenly lost all their players, literally no one was playing the servers.

To this day i still blame jungle inferno for this.

I even donated to it :(

I'm happy to be here tho.

Though @Eight may be how i got to the forums and discord, He is just amazing. Hey, if you're reading this, you're awesome, never stop being awesome.

That counts, right? probably.
give me your credits so i have more to just have, i don't even use them lol.

edit note: took a long time to find a server, then i just stayed

Reactions: Eight

Snoop.

Celebrity
Mar 30, 2018
That is a shame ;( although I do not wish to be in the give away I found this community myself then met a player named Jo (gamer grill) then idk how it happened but we started dating because we met on this server so she kinda brought me here to stay but she stopped playing long time ago and now I stay for the stupidity of late night jb and the wonderful friends ive made here (if you are wondering which no one is) me and Jo (not her real name obv) stopped dating couple months ago

Coronarena

Mapper
Sep 3, 2018
I first joined a wonderland server while bored, but I didn't know it was a massive community. At the time, probably didn't know it was called wonderland.

Short and simple, I came back because of Xypher. They didn't like "introduce" me, but after some searching about on the internet after my main task set by Xy was done, I found out they had like 100+ servers. So here I am.

Blame Xypher if you don't like me :^)

Scorch

Overlord
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Dec 24, 2018
Winterfell
If im being honest no one really "brought" me to wonderland. I sort of just stumbled upon it searching through servers. However, I will say that I've met a bunch of awesome people here the first one of significance being emoeggs. Miss ya man <3

an engineer

Aug 26, 2019
Hey guys, yes, this is a real giveaway.

I don't play Team Fortress 2 anymore, and I contemplated on doing a giveaway. It's been a long, long road from the beginning, and jeez, it's been a long, long ride.

I will be hosting a traditional giveaway, with traditional requirements. There will be a first place, a second place, and a third place.

<WINNERS WILL BE CHOSEN AT RANDOM>

If you didn't get anything you wanted, then, that's too bad. And don't get petty about how cheap the things I'm giving away are. They have sentimental value to me, and I never really spent money on the game. Just, be happy that there's a giveaway, and make sure you're kind to the others joining.
REQUIREMENTS!!!!!!(Yes I will actually check these.)
-Make sure you're steam profile is public.
-Make sure you're in the WONDERLAND STEAM GROUP (Click here and join if you aren't in it.)
-Link your steam account with your forum account. If it isn't, then please post your URL within your reply.
-Comment on my steam profile. (Click here if you cannot click my connected link.)
-Add a reaction to this main post of this giveaway.
-Your forum account must be older than 2 weeks, and you must have 15 or more forum posts. *Mandatory requirement (A poking joke to applications, still a requirement.)
-In your reply, type the name of whoever brought you into the community!! (Bonus friendship points if you type a 1-2 sentence compliment to the person!) This doesn't help you but it's nice to be friendly to your friends.

IF YOU MEET ALL OF THESE REQUIREMENTS, WHEN YOU MAKE YOUR REPLY, YOU WILL BE PLACED IN AS A NUMBER.
THE #OF YOUR FIRST REPLY TO THIS THREAD WILL CORRESPOND TO THE NUMBER YOU WILL BE ATTACHED TO.

MULTIPLE RESPONSES DOES NOT MEAN MULTIPLE ENTRIES!

GIVEAWAY ENDS OCTOBER 26TH 5PM CENTRAL TIME!
If you suck at counting time, there is a giveaway clock. <Here>

WINNABLE GOODIES

FIRST PLACE:
View attachment 4406
THE OFFICIAL SCAMMER RIFLE
Finally, it isn't going to be scammed.

SECOND PLACE:
View attachment 4407
BRAINIAC HAIRPIECE
It has a Halloween Effect, and it's cool. You can make an evil laugh whenever you do basic wrench taunt.

THIRD PLACE:
View attachment 4408
ALL OF MY CREDITS! (And possibly my dignity.)
I gave away my credits to some friends before I stopped playing, so really I don't have that many credits.

EXAMPLE REPLY POST:
@Xypher has brought me into the community. I've known her for a long time now and she's still someone I like to check up on every week or so because she's a good friend to me.
Good luck to everyone else participating!

MAKE SURE YOU MEET ALL OF THE REQUIREMENTS WHENEVER YOU MAKE YOUR REPLY.
I will make a reply here of the winners, and I will send friend requests on steam to the winners. If you won, and do not comply within 24 hours of winning, a new winner will take your place.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE PARTICIPATING
Shoutouts to @Eight @Xypher
i guess lime got me to make a forums account... but i joined the discord from the link in otaku... so idk

Reactions: Hypernova

Floot

★ Donor ★
Dec 9, 2017
under a rock, on a tropical island
@TrueMyth sent me here when I was trying to help a friend, who cheated on alts before(and didn't know about it, I was new tho this)
Then @DuckGod encouraged me to post threads and participate in conversations.
We had great times...

So technically, without this cheater, I would never reach this level... well, bc of him, I'm on the Forums...

Remiss

Mr Society
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
U.S
Just a reminder/bump that this giveaway is ending soon, so those that still wanna enter still have a chance.

Also a friendly reminder that yes, I will be checking all of the requirements from each person. So if you slacked off on one of the requirements then you're getting bumped out.
I made it unreasonably strict, so that those that actually pay attention get in.

Remiss

Mr Society
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
U.S
Apologize for the late response on the giveaway.

Anyway, I shall be listing who is what number, since some of the number posts are out of order/some people decided not to opt into the giveaway.

1: Luv
2: Eight
3: Lime
4: Coronarena
5: Scorch
6: MinecraftPoke
7: Neliel
8: an engineer
9: Shy
10: Reckless
11: Meowii
12: Jinshee/Cola
13: Omelet
14: Brando
15: Captain Weeb

Here is the first place winner:
@Eight

Here is the second place winner:
@Scorch

Here is the third place winner:
@shy ツ

(Coincidentally they're also in number order, huh. RNG can be weird sometimes.)

You guys have 24 hours to claim your rewards. (a.k.a, accept my steam friend request, and take my trade offer of your item, since it doesn't need to be in my possession.)
If you won the credits (Shy) I will still friend you, and ask you when it is an appropriate time to be able to get on a server to give you the credits.

THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO PARTICIPATED IN THE GIVEAWAY!

HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND AND A GOOD HALLOWEEN!

Status
Not open for further replies.