Need Evidence Reporting =WL= Blu

Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as I want I can't offer any evidence about this player but I may suggest random players on the server who have witness his actions because I'm never ready for situations like this.

The player is known with this steam ifnormations:
STEAM_0:1:221920058

[U:1:443840117]

name =WL=Blu

Server IP: 212.24.111.109:27019 or name: Wonderland Jailbreak 6.0 !wmenu

Player Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198404105845

Date: dd/mm/yyyy > 08/11/2017

Reason: He attempted to kill a freeday because he attempted to join a red game plus he always invents his own jailbreak rules that doesn't match any of the server rules plus he is mostly insulting players and telling them "GO READ THE RULES".

Please ask me for evidence in case I will get any proof in the nearest future

Ray

Head Weenie
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
Canada
want to make note he has 4 previous bans, 2 are for mass freekilling by console and one was for many reason but to sum it up was abusing warden privileges

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Unfortunately without evidence we can't do much besides refer to some chat logs. Witnesses and word of mouth in general don't really count as sufficient evidence either, though if they themselves have proof of Blu breaking the rules then that'd be helpful. Thanks for reporting anyway.

Unfortunately without evidence we can't do much besides refer to some chat logs. Witnesses and word of mouth in general don't really count as sufficient evidence either, though if they themselves have proof of Blu breaking the rules then that'd be helpful. Thanks for reporting anyway.
As I said above, I will try to provide you as much as I can with proof (i.e. Demos, screenshoots).

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
We have been looking into this user recently and dealing with any rule-breaking they've committed. If you are able to get proof of them rule-breaking and/or see them in the act of rule-breaking, then you may file a report or otherwise notify staff and we will handle it. As for this report, it seems to be going nowhere.

Closing.

Status
Not open for further replies.