Declined Requesting a server unban/unmute/ungag appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.) Include your ban profile link:
STEAM_0:1:82369417

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
Explain what happened / why you have been banned: On 10/5/2019 I was being very Rude to a player on Jailbreak LA. I really don't remember who I was being Toxic during that day but I have Repeated player disrespect after few warnings and given chances for rule-breaks, including a final warning. 3.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
I am sorry for always being rude to a few players during jailbreak. Ill definitely will improve on my behavior when I'm on jailbreak for now on. I always have a wonderful time playing on http://wonderland.tf/ jailbreak and especially with friends and non friends too. The mute I'm sure was well deserved, however, it being a permanent mute means that i wont be able talk to all the new and old players of the server. I really do feel like after being permanent mute that I learned my lesson on not being Disrespectful towards other player on that wonderful LA Jailbreak Server.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Despite already having received a final warning before a permanent ban, I was generous enough to not give one despite the various offenses I saw from you. Same with other staff, seemingly.

But I have my limits. I'm not willing to remove your permanent mute unless you can prove improved behavior over a significant period of time. And for now you haven't done that, as you have barely played since the mute.

Appeal declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.