RGHFASyfkgu

fishboy

Member ★
ok can I seriously be unbanned this is dumb

Korato

★ VIP ★
I don't think spamming the Forums will get you unbanned anytime soon.
Quite the contrary. You will probaply end up with a Forum ban ontop.

DuckGod

Waddle Waddle
Admin ★
★ VIP ★
You seem like a good applicant, and you would make a great addition to the team
+1

Neliel

Member ★
App looks a bit short, and you haven't been here long. And your logs aren't impressive at all. I think I'll go neutral for now.

SuperGuard

British Quality Gentleman
Admin ★
No you can't.

pootaro

some person who wants staff real bad
★ VIP ★
This guy deserves admin +666

Someone unban this guy when someone puts RGHFAsyfkgu he must be sorry and desperate

Remiss

Honorary Member ★
OH? Another application I haven't typed a paragraph for? Here, let me do this here, since really I think there needs to be an elephant that should be addressed in this room, specifically, the words I'm randomly going to be typing, since I'm trying to make a point without making one.

Today in class we're going to be discovering what it's like to read out loud. Why you need to know this is because maybe you're here and you exist and this isn't supposed to have a reason and maybe it's just to show that typing large paragraphs is annoying and that you should read this aloud to your friend nearby. They will be in awe when you read this whole thing out loud and better yet, say it in a different language so then when they ask about what it means just tell them that this is what it means. Tell them it's about how they're your mom, and that you came from the planet Mars to do a special mission.

This is completely unacceptable conduct for someone who is searching to apply for trial VIP, since trial VIP is supposed to reflect on how you act outside of anywhere other than yourself. Please take these things into consideration, along with the other admins reading this post.

And now may I ask for you to make a reply as if I made actual fair points in your general post about getting unbanned and being desperate after you've already made a few posts like this.

Admins please take this into consideration about how this is useless like any other post here.

_3nvoy

Member ★
You seem like a good applicant, and you would make a great addition to the team
+1
tfw a shitpost gets better responses than your actual application

Ray

Head Weenie
★ VIP ★
Honorary Member ★
OH? Another application I haven't typed a paragraph for? Here, let me do this here, since really I think there needs to be an elephant that should be addressed in this room, specifically, the words I'm randomly going to be typing, since I'm trying to make a point without making one.

Today in class we're going to be discovering what it's like to read out loud. Why you need to know this is because maybe you're here and you exist and this isn't supposed to have a reason and maybe it's just to show that typing large paragraphs is annoying and that you should read this aloud to your friend nearby. They will be in awe when you read this whole thing out loud and better yet, say it in a different language so then when they ask about what it means just tell them that this is what it means. Tell them it's about how they're your mom, and that you came from the planet Mars to do a special mission.

This is completely unacceptable conduct for someone who is searching to apply for trial VIP, since trial VIP is supposed to reflect on how you act outside of anywhere other than yourself. Please take these things into consideration, along with the other admins reading this post.

And now may I ask for you to make a reply as if I made actual fair points in your general post about getting unbanned and being desperate after you've already made a few posts like this.

Admins please take this into consideration about how this is useless like any other post here.