RIP Dislike button on YT

water tank

i love music
Admin ★
Oct 20, 2021
Romania
Well as you all may know by now the dislike button is now gone, well not really gone but viewers won't be able to see it anymore only the video creator will be able to.
It's slowly spreading I think since I've seen people saying they see only like numbers now and some that see both so might be similar to a past update that changed how subscribers count is showed, it was slowly spreading to every user.
What do you guys think about that?
Also, what do you think was the dumbest decision taken by YT before they removed the dislike count on every video on youtube.
I personally think it was Rewind 2018 lmao

Fiz

Jan 6, 2022
I dont know send help :(
Well as you all may know by now the dislike button is now gone, well not really gone but viewers won't be able to see it anymore only the video creator will be able to.
It's slowly spreading I think since I've seen people saying they see only like numbers now and some that see both so might be similar to a past update that changed how subscribers count is showed, it was slowly spreading to every user.
What do you guys think about that?
Also, what do you think was the dumbest decision taken by YT before they removed the dislike count on every video on youtube.
I personally think it was Rewind 2018 lmao
F

Floot

★ Donor ★
Dec 9, 2017
under a rock, on a tropical island

Brings back dislike button. (get rekt youtube)
Been using it for a few days now
Today, Chrome decided to automatically disable it
:wh_at:

sunstep

★ Donor ★
May 17, 2020
Lian Yu
Been using it for a few days now
Today, Chrome decided to automatically disable it
:wh_at:
View attachment 13782

You could google for some solutions to this, but I recommend staying away from google chrome, a better alternative is
brave, it's also based on chromium so the performance should be the same, maybe even better because it has less bloatware than chrome also you could still install extensions from the chrome webstore and is much more privacy focused, while chrome well.... it's quite the oposite in terms of privacy.

The Pesterer

Forum Robot
Jul 13, 2021
Armory
You could google for some solutions to this, but I recommend staying away from google chrome, a better alternative is
brave, it's also based on chromium so the performance should be the same, maybe even better because it has less bloatware than chrome also you could still install extensions from the chrome webstore and is much more privacy focused, while chrome well.... it's quite the oposite in terms of privacy.
yea one problem. the searching engine sucks compare to google's

Floot

★ Donor ★
Dec 9, 2017
under a rock, on a tropical island
I clicked on it, it made me accept some permissions. Working fine now.
:catbox: