1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rob's Application

Discussion in 'Declined Applications' started by Rob, Sep 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rob

Rob Member ★

Requirements:
    • No VAC ban(s) on record | Info [ ✔ ]
    • Clean [+]SteamREP | [ ✔ ]
    • No registered bans on the community. (Depends on severity) | Info [ ✔ ]
    • Member in our steam group | Info [ ✔ ] At least 16+ years old (preferred 18+) [ ✘ ]
    • Team Fortress 2 playtime: 475+ hours [ ✔ ]
    • Server connection time: 24+ hours [ ✔ ]
    • Team player with great communication skills (English) [ ✔ ]
    • No limited steam account. | Info [ ✔ ]
    Personal Information:

Age (16/11/05): 11
    Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/RobtheLoving
    Do you have a working microphone?: Yes/No, as I do have a microphone but it is terrible
    How good is your English? (rating: 0 - 10): 9
    Will you be able to help donate monthly?: No, I will not be able to donate monthly as I do not profit much.

Questions:

1. At what times are you mostly available to administrate on the servers?:

I am able to administrate from the times about 4:00 PM to 7:00 PM Eastern Time.

2. Have you ever held an administrator or moderator position for another community? If so, what position did you hold and for how long did/have you hold/held it?:
    No, I have never held an administrator or moderator position for any community that I have played for.

3. How do you feel your acceptance as a Server Administrator and Forum Moderator will effect the community?:
    I feel that it will keep the community from being toxic and let more people have fun on the servers without having any troubles with rule breakers.

4. How would you improve the community/servers overall?:
    I would improve the community/servers by dealing with hackers and other rule breakers that need to be dealt with.

5. Which Wonderland.tf servers do you usually play on and what time?:
    I usually play on the Wonderland.tf NY trade and Wonderland.tf IL trade servers and I play them around the times of 4:00 PM to 7:30 PM EST on weekdays, and around from 8:00 AM to 6:50 PM EST on weekends.

6. Do you have any experience administrating through SourceMod?:
    No, I have never experienced administrating using SourceMod.

7. How have you supported the community so far?:
    I have constantly helped the community by calling admins/administrators to help deal with rule breakers.

8. Why should we accept you into the team?:
    If you were to accept me into the team I would be able to help other people that need assistance in getting rid of rule breakers.

9. Anything else you want to tell us (maybe about yourself)?:
    I am a gamer who plays for a competitive team that isn't well known called Ground Zer0.

2. Momderator

Momderator Interior Crocodile Alligator Moderator ★

Your app is really short, you're younger than anybody we've considered before, meaning concerns for maturity. The steam profile link you provided doesn't lead to any profile at all, luckily i've been able to work around that with some help from staff.

If I could give you a suggestion for future, it'd be to look at the accepted applications section to see what they did differently, if you decide you'd like to apply again at a later date.

3. Rob

Rob Member ★

Thank you for notifying me about this. I will take what you say into consideration and read over the apps that people who were accepted made and hopefully make changes in the future :)

4. Madi

Madi Head-Admin ★★

Application declined.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.