1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rob's Hopeful Comeback

Discussion in 'Declined Applications' started by Rob, Sep 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rob

Rob Member ★

Requirements:
    • No VAC ban(s) on record | Info [ ✔ ]
    • Clean [+]SteamREP | [ ✔ ]
    • No registered bans on the community. (Depends on severity) | Info [ ✔ ]
    • Member in our steam group | Info [ ✔ ] At least 16+ years old (preferred 18+) [ ✘ ]
    • Team Fortress 2 playtime: 475+ hours [ ✔ ]
    • Server connection time: 24+ hours [ ✔ ]
    • Team player with great communication skills (English) [ ✔ ]
    • No limited steam account. | Info [ ✔ ]
    Personal Information:

Age (16/11/05): 11
    Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198178206867/
    Do you have a working microphone?: Yes/No, as I do have a microphone but it is terrible
    How good is your English? (rating: 0 - 10): 9, as I am very informed in the subject of grammar but
    sometimes I will make a mistake in grammar or spelling
    Will you be able to help donate monthly?: No, I will not be able to donate monthly as I do not profit much.

Questions:

1. At what times are you mostly available to administrate on the servers?:

I am able to administrate from the times about 4:00 PM to 7:00 PM Eastern Time on the days of Monday to Friday and on Saturday and Sunday I have the ability to administrate from around 8:30 AM to 7:30 PM if I don't have any chores or work to do assigned to me by my parents.

2. Have you ever held an administrator or moderator position for another community? If so, what position did you hold and for how long did/have you hold/held it?:
    No, I have never held an administrator or moderator position for any community that I have played for as I have always been too young for any of the communities and most of them wanted
    people at the age of 18 or older.

3. How do you feel your acceptance as a Server Administrator and Forum Moderator will effect the community?:
    I feel that it will make a positive effect on the community of Wonderland.tf as I want and would like to keep the servers from having too many toxic players or hackers, etc.

4. How would you improve the community/servers overall?:
    I believe I would be able to improve the community/servers overall by helping the players with people like hackers, toxic player, etc. and be of use to other admins that can't
    help at that time.

5. Which Wonderland.tf servers do you usually play on and what time?:
    I usually play on the Wonderland.tf NY trade and Wonderland.tf IL trade servers and I play them around the times of 4:00 PM to 7:30 PM EST on Mondays to Fridays, and around from 8:00 AM to 6:50 PM EST on Saturday and Sunday.

6. Do you have any experience administrating through SourceMod?:
    No, I myself do not have any administrating experience with SourceMod or any other systems of administration.

7. How have you supported the community so far?:
    I have constantly helped the community/servers by calling admins and other people who have a un-abusive power over players to help the servers/community from being full of unwanted players.

8. Why should we accept you into the team?:
    If the admins/super-admins/moderators were to accept me into your team I would be able to help admins that have jobs and can't help people at that time, help players that are in need of assistance from admins/moderators.

9. Anything else you want to tell us
    (maybe about yourself)?:
    I am a gamer who plays for a competitive team that isn't well known called Ground Zer0.

2. Eight

Eight Pessimist Super-Admin ★

From the Read Before Applying thread:
    Therefore, I must leave a -1 as you have done this.

3. Rob

Rob Member ★

Thank you for telling me this Eight, also could you explain to me how you would like me to revise my application?

4. Madi

Madi Head-Admin ★★

Application declined; see above.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.