Declined S_10 is requesting for unban

Status
Not open for further replies.

S_10

Mar 27, 2019
1.) Include your ban profile link:
https://bans.wonderland.tf/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:0:94903588&advType=steamid

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
Well sadly i can't the find the truth I didn't turn on VPN, remember that i turn mobile data on my phone but not on laptop, i think it might be luck hacker might turn on VPN or something that cause it to connected to my IP address
3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
Well I'm getting bored i want to play more zombie server because its fun and this all the proof that i'm not cheater.
1. No VAC bans and Sourcebans.
2.Hacker's and my IP address is different now.
3.Playing tf2 since 2014 and playing your servers since 2017.
4.I only connected 4 accounts other accounts I don't know about them.

If these proof are not enough please ask question at least.

Thank you for helping me!
Post automatically merged:

isn't otaku gaming wonderland??

Last edited:

Stao

Bully
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Nov 20, 2018
Minnesota
If you don't mind answering some questions, we should be able to sort this out.

20190613 205403

Your ip locations bounce from the middle east to America and tons are listed. You said you use a VPN. May I ask why that is?

Also you mention before you had other accounts, but they don't show up as a shared up, only the banned account. Why do you think that is?
20190613 205921

S_10

Mar 27, 2019
I connected to this account and than i tried to test will i get banned on this account as well answer was yes.
Also my brother's account Cobatt doesn't play tf2 anymore and other 2 account are abandoned I only connected to these account.
Also I don't really remember turning VPN on but i do remember that i shift to another house for few days and after that i launched tf2 than i join a server and the chat said i connected to United states of america.
Note: I got this laptop on Maryland USA.

Wait a min you said my ip location bounce to america and the hacker join american IL server.

Last edited:

Stao

Bully
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Nov 20, 2018
Minnesota
I connected to this account and than i tried to test will i get banned on this account as well answer was yes.
Also my brother's account Cobatt doesn't play tf2 anymore and other 2 account are abandoned I only connected to these account.
Also I don't really remember turning VPN on but i do remember that i shift to another house for few days and after that i launched tf2 than i join a server and the chat said i connected to United states of america.
Note: I got this laptop on Maryland USA.

Wait a min you said my ip location bounce to america and the hacker join american IL server.
Do you not join American servers at all?

S_10

Mar 27, 2019
Well i didn't add VPN connection and which account are you talking about?

Also my laptop doesn't have credits for internet connections

Also if i did turn on VPN than i would connect to large numbers of accounts

Last edited:

Stao

Bully
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Nov 20, 2018
Minnesota
I am declining this appeal due to the conversion with 8 and the closeness of the bans in question. As your previous appeal was also declined, you may not appeal this again until 6 months from now if you truly feel you've done nothing wrong.

Until then, based on what I've heard and evidence provided, your appeal is Declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.