Status
Not open for further replies.

Scorch

Overlord
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Dec 24, 2018
Winterfell
Did a case opening yesterday on CSGO and I decided to give away one of the items that I got from it which is an AWP Fever Dream (Field Tested)

Requirements:

1) No active bans on wonderland.

2) (Not necessary but I am a bit curious) Post your CSGO rank.

3) Reply to this thread only once. If you give multiple replies you will not be eligible for winning the item.

4) Link your steam profile so I can send you your item (Unless it's already linked to the forums).

The AWP becomes tradeable on May 11th so I will end the giveaway May 12th and announce the winner shortly after.

If the winner does not accept the trade within a 24-hour time frame I will cancel it and pick a new winner.

Good luck to everyone that enters!

Last edited:
Reactions: Barn15

bappo

Jun 10, 2018
Japan
I stopped playing CS:GO when i was Supreme, after trying to grind global for weeks i got bored of the game.

Reactions: Toxic

Inspector Pootis

Jailbreak Enthusiast
Sep 21, 2019
Poland
Hello bawss give me the AWP im Master Guardian Elite :eek:

Guac

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 11, 2019
I am currently banned. Scorch I would like to appeal, please direct me to the plaec where I may appeal. Thank you for your time reading htis appeal. Thank you .

ajazeripcage

Jun 25, 2019
Did a case opening yesterday on CSGO and I decided to give away one of the items that I got from it which is an AWP Fever Dream (Field Tested)

Requirements:

1) No active bans on wonderland.

2) (Not necessary but I am a bit curious) Post your CSGO rank.

3) Reply to this thread only once. If you give multiple replies you will not be eligible for winning the item.

4) Link your steam profile so I can send you your item (Unless it's already linked to the forums).

View attachment 7201

The AWP becomes tradeable on May 11th so I will end the giveaway May 12th and announce the winner shortly after.

If the winner does not accept the trade within a 24-hour time frame I will cancel it and pick a new winner.

Good luck to everyone that enters!
GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME

Status
Not open for further replies.