Pootiscow

TF2 community historian
★ Donor ★
Apr 24, 2019
Wisconsin, USA
Server IP/Gamemode: 64.94.100.50:27015
Date: 12/21/2019
Bug:
The server will stop responding, then restart, kicking everyone from the server. It will default to the basic minecraft jailbreak map, after you are able to connect again. This has happened twice to me, once while I had just joined the server, so I don't know what events lead up to the crash. The second time I experienced this, they were doing the mini-game rocket rain. From talking to people on the server, they say it has happened while other games/things were happening and that if the map is running long enough the server will eventually crash, though I haven't experienced other crashes personally. People who frequent the server are also saying it has something to do with the cactus, and hitting it, though I am unsure to the validity of these claims, as people had hit the cactus multiple times without any immediate crash. I recommend, moving forward, that the map is removed from rotation, at least until a definitive cause/fix is identified.

Reactions: sowon and Cena

Coronarena

Mapper
Sep 3, 2018
I believe the map was updated (only like 14 hours ago) to fix the crash.

jb_alkatraz_v17_bf1 should work according to my friend (unless you're running bf1. If you're not then I'll go and notify my friend about this again. I don't do jb).

Edit: Message from Author:

Russian: Сегодня, в 14:44
Они говорят о баге, который я попытался фиксануть
Надеюсь, вышло

English after basic translation: Today, at 14:44
They are talking about a bug that I tried to fix.
I hope it turned out.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.