Not open for further replies.

shot

★ Donor ★
Jul 13, 2018
New Zealand
1.) Include your ban profile link:
Connected.

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
I was as usual being loud into my mic and as i was getting excited as a joke I told him (my friend) to STFU. That is toxic and I really do agree, I really don't know why I did all these toxic and horrendous choices on wln.tf. I was screaming and being toxic all because im a hyper and toxic kid but have recently changed and would like another chance and a final chance. (if i do anything as bad as spam or bad toxicity I get perm banned since i've got alot of comms. + bans.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
Because I have been really missing this community and can't play with my friends cause of the stupid choices I made on the servers, you guys have given me so many chances I know but would like a final one. I want you to see that I have changed a lot. Also because I really am truly sorry for the choices I have made in my past. Yes I have literally (a few months ago - now) just realized that I haven't been that mature and to be accepted you need to be nice and respectful to others to get the same back. (I take back everything I say about wln.tf and about anyone of the admins/players.) I also tried to play while i'm muted and gagged and it was hell not being able to communicate to anyone.
Post automatically merged:

I truly am sorry.

Neliel

Laureline
★ Donor ★
Nov 26, 2018
the ISS
I'm just curious as to why you didn't learn from your mistakes before? You had plenty punishments to get serious about it. Anyway, I have decided to give you one final chance, just in curiosity of what will happen. For your sake, I hope you have changed to better, as those spamming occasions with you were not pleasant.

Appeal Accepted.

Reactions: shot
Status
Not open for further replies.