Should I buy r6 ?

Sleep Paralysis Demon

Forum Activist
Dec 28, 2018
I have R6 and I really enjoy it, if you like FPS games of Strategy, but you have to have a good pc for better quality. I have a GTX 1060 and it runs perfecly. In my other computer, with the Intel Graphics Video card, it ran around 10 fps...But now in my PC it runs like 170 fps with the minimum settings. (The setting doesnt really change anything, like low and high quality are almost the same thing)

Floot

★ Donor ★
Dec 9, 2017
under a rock, on a tropical island
Ps4 guud games:

GoW 4
RE7
RDR2
PUBG
GTA5
FIFA/PES (if u like soccer/football)
Uncharted Series (4 Best)
Payday2
Watchdogs 2
Far Cry Series (3 best)

I don't own a ps4, my cousin has one and I play GoW, Uncharted, Far cry 3, and Tekken tag 2 at his place every week.

But, if you are planning to get R6S, you'll make a lot of friends outside your locality. But If you want friends to play with you (Like at home or a friend/relative who owns a PS4) you can get the games I mentioned above specially if you have more than 1 controller.

Mifil

I like Touhou
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 5, 2018
Fun to play, but if you got to invest a few into the game, imo. Grind is awful. So you better pick the standard version, in which you get more per match.
Also there was a bit of controversy about how the chinese censorship was managed. But it's a fun game and definitely worth your time, if you like games like CS GO, for example.

Prxme

Post Post Post
Jan 4, 2018
The United Kingdom
Fun to play, but if you got to invest a few into the game, imo. Grind is awful. So you better pick the standard version, in which you get more per match.
Also there was a bit of controversy about how the chinese censorship was managed. But it's a fun game and definitely worth your time, if you like games like CS GO, for example.
I can hardly run CS:GO , but i played it before in the past