Shoutouts Thread (or just nice notes to people)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mattaroni

Unaware He Will Place 65th
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
New York, United States of America
Self-explanatory in my opinion, but if you want to give someone a shoutout to someone, reply to this thread by @-ing them. It's recommended that you do multiple shoutouts in one post to avoid spam.
(I'm aware that there's a thread similar to this, but I wrote this thread in PB and I want to bring that appreciation aspect here too)

I'll start:

@Eight - It seems you've made this list twice, both times at the top. You know what I'm gonna say already; you're a great friend who I enjoy having intellectual conversations with. We've been friends for awhile now, coming up on a year, and truthfully, I wouldn't trade you for anyone else dude. Hope we get to be on the same staff team again <3

@Ocean - I WAS gonna write something, but you're banned apparently? Anyways, I can tell you and I are gonna be good friends in the future and I look forward to it.

@purple - Same as I said with Eight in the beginning; you're a great friend and I'm glad we're keeping in touch after a bit of a fallout in summer.

@Xypher - For always taking care of your community and making sure everything is up and running the way it should. I'm proud to be here because of you and your tireless efforts to make everything about this community a great place to be in.

@Ray - And of course, I'm glad you and I stayed friends after all this time too. I just wished we talked a bit more.

Ray

Head Weenie
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
Canada
@8 coolest furfriend I have, if he was a grill would be my minecraft girlfriend. we share a odd laugh at Hungarian kids who barely understand English and he's one of the funniest guys i know
@unknownone, though most don't know him he will remain one of my greatest steam friends who I think has quit the tf2 life
@Xanerino my greatest furfriend :3 he good and funny guy and somehow manages that voice without illegal substances
@Xypher before I came here I thought it was normal for an owner to not care about his community and he's a really nice guy even if you spam him a lot with retarded shit
@Ocean though sometimes you make me really hate you there are those moments where you're really cool
@Madi hasn't demoted me so only nice things about him
@R4 good owner, great hacker, best undercover.
@Demonic Odd, first admin I met I think he taught me all there is on how to abuse, is really funny and is only Swedish gay hacker i know
@Laurenz tnx for teaching me how to surf and bunny hop and all those funny memes really get me
@Mycin really good guy even though I knew him as noob mod he grew up on me :(
@Vriska and @mommy or w/e name is now you guys deserve admin more then I wish for it and I'd rather see you 2 get promoted before me.
@Wizard Magizard taught me how to minecraft so tnx
@f33l 4rver perm mod

2lazy now will just say names

Liquidation
Demon
Mattaroni
Omelet
Big Chungus
Sanxis af
Spixy
TrueMyth
SuperGuard
Chrono
Khaz
Bee
Ned

Sorry if I forget special people ya

also shoutout to...
JoeLife26
Spotify
Cake in a Can
for insta rage quiting community after being denied of mod even though they were actually fun to talk to on the servers :(
RIP

Status
Not open for further replies.