So, a little aimlock guy on the hightower server.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fug bouye

Jan 8, 2021
Joined the server to play a random pub, there was this sniper (skyni) on the balcony and of course as a soldier I jumped him and, headshotted...ok. Next fight, he is still on the balcony, I'm coming from stairs and he was already preaiming me (this happened like 5 times)....ok he's..."good" I think. Next stap, he goes scout, 2 shots everyone...ok I'll go spec and surprise surprise, there was a great aimlock. As soon as I told him in chat that he was clearly cheating, he went back to spawn, stayed like 30+ secs and then left the spawn with a totally different aim, like he couldnt hit 1/3 of the shots he was hitting before. Literally 2 mins later, there he goes again with his beautiful lock and this time I recorded it. Check it out and make your opinions.
P.S at the beginning of the demo he dies in a stupid way but nvm, watch his crossair and its movements (even better in slow-mo). Oh and btw, whole team was supporting him without even trying to check him, ofc.

Attachments

• hackerino.dem
    4.8 MB · Views: 2

laptivv

sanity
★ Donor ★
Jan 1, 2020
England
Hi there!

You are in the wrong sub-forum, I would report him in the link below so staff could deal with your report.

fug bouye

Jan 8, 2021
Hi there!

You are in the wrong sub-forum, I would report him in the link below so staff could deal with your report.
Thanks, havent really used this forum sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.