• Instead of replying +1 / -1, rather use the buttons to upvote or downvote.

Accepted TF2 Finished Some commands ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 14, 2019
First of all I'd like to see a style command. It's possible to wear any cosmetic with !wear and equip weapons with !weapons but I don't think you can get a certain style for the cosmetic/weapon if you equip it using the commands.
(If it is already possible pls let me know)

The way it could work is you type in !style and you get a menu. If one of your cosmetic slots has a cosmetic with multiple styles, it will show the name of the cosmetic in the menu. If you select the cosmetic, you get all the options for styles for that cosmetic.

For example: I am wearing the killer's kit. I type !style in the chat. The menu shows 1 option which is the killer's kit. I select that and it tells me to select either style 1 or style 2. I select style 2. I touch resupply and my killer's kit is now in style 2.

Second of all, I think the warpaint command is missing a few warpaints. I'm not sure exactly which ones are missing but I don't think it's possible to use iron wood mkii and nutcracker. I'd like to see the missing ones added.

Third of all, the recently added weapons command does not let me equip the prinny machete on the engineer. There might be some other problems with the command but I just want to be able to be the machete mechanic without buying the prinny machete myself.

Reactions: Vince and floot_guy
Status
Not open for further replies.