Resolved Some kind of funny joke for the admins?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snipers_

Jul 22, 2021
I kind of go back to the servers just to see if I was secretly unbanned and what would you know, It says "duration = 2 minutes" instead of the usual "Client Disconnected" and "You have been banned" message. I get excited to come back and wait the dang 2 minutes and even time it. My whole family hears my scream YAAAY once the timer ends. I even told my discord I was possibly coming back. But I go back and it still says the same message after 5 times. Why does it and who did this.1669178075129

Bryan

Senior Admin ★★
Jailbreak Manager ★
Suggestions Manager ★
★ Donor ★
Sep 29, 2019
U.S./Brazil
I kind of go back to the servers just to see if I was secretly unbanned and what would you know, It says "duration = 2 minutes" instead of the usual "Client Disconnected" and "You have been banned" message. I get excited to come back and wait the dang 2 minutes and even time it. My whole family hears my scream YAAAY once the timer ends. I even told my discord I was possibly coming back. But I go back and it still says the same message after 5 times. Why does it and who did this.View attachment 14686
it’s broken at the moment, xypher is fixing it. But the length for your ban is permanent if you were wondering. anything else you wish to ask?

Status
Not open for further replies.