Need Evidence Some Report

Status
Not open for further replies.

DOKUROBOTTO

Jul 20, 2019
SteamID / STEAM profile of the player: https://steamcommunity.com/id/MyEggsAreYourEggs/
Player name: Sicko Mode =WL=
Date of incident: 7/20/2019
Server name / IP: 96.44.175.74:27019
Proof of evidence in form of:
Text is the best I can do. I was sadly unable to get the evidence because of how unpredictable it was, especially during the moments I thought the erratic behaviors of the person had stopped.
Me and one other person were going at it like no one's business, not as harmful and not much to worry about, but he suddenly jumped in and decided to throw insults at me for about thirty minutes at most until he actually stopped. Kept calling me toxic and other insults such as "dumbass" or "piece of shit" or something like "he needs mental help" and made people target me as well even though I had already stopped arguing with him about a fifth of the way. He felt the need to embarrass me in front of the server by reading out everything that was on my profile and judged me based on that as well. He also liked to target me and said what he was doing "takes no skill". He convinced most of the people in the server that I was the one being an asshole instead of himself. I'm sorry that I was unable to supply images/video.

Unrelated note: I'm being told that he sexually likes dead animals (necrophilia). These aren't words coming from me.

Last edited:

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Unrelated note: I'm being told that he sexually likes dead animals (necrophilia). These aren't words coming from me.
This isn't relevant to the report and seems slanderous at best. Don't spread statements such as this.

Anyway, unfortunately I wasn't able to find much the player's chat-logs, so I can't really do much without evidence besides watch for future issues. I recommend using /calladmin or #report-to-staff on our Discord server though if this player is harassing you again.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.