Declined Permanent ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

quak

Jul 30, 2020
so i tried to get on a wonderland.tf server only to find out that im banned. i check the ban list... im not on there. i check if my brother got banned...hes not on there. im just confused and my head hurts.
Post automatically merged:

this isnt a joke
Post automatically merged:

Screenshot 210

quak

Jul 30, 2020
A while ago I made an appeal asking for the reason why I got banned and for how long. this is a follow up appeal, thx mister guac for the info on my ban.
Im not exactly sure when this took place but it was at least a week ago, I posted a ip address (multiple times) because one of my friends was about to leave when he said "im gonna go do some (some random game mode that i cant remember) anyone want to join?" many people said yes but they realized that they aren't his friend. so like the dumbass i am, i decided to post the ip...multiple times. I broke multiple rules because I was careless
why you should unban me: ive been playing wonderland for a real fucking long time and ive never got banned, i followed rules, wasnt toxic but i guess i slipped. this isnt something i usually do :(. honestly i wouldnt even unban my self im a dumbass, but admins, thats up to you to decide if i should be unbanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.