Accepted Sorry for bothering

Status
Not open for further replies.

aksonex

Oct 28, 2020
After investigating further you weren't ID banned but, IP banned. Do you use any sort of VPN or Proxy system that changes your IP?
No, never
Post automatically merged:

No, never
I mean in "scrap.tf" i can't join some raffles, becuse of ip {Only 1 user can enter a raffle from the same IP address at a time. Check the help menu for more info.}, how can i check if something is wrong with my ip? like i said proxy is disabled and i never istelled a Vpn and i don't have other steam accounts.

Last edited:

aksonex

Oct 28, 2020
What does it mean? someone used my computer/steam to play tf2?

I don't own this "piotr.pawelczik" account for sure

I realy dont remeber what happened but "piotr.pawelczik" is my girlfriend's brother account so this is the relationship i have with this account. Is it the rason that he log in in my compuer and played tf2 ? i am so sorry i wish i colud explained but i don't remember the situation.

I realy dont remeber what happened but "piotr.pawelczik" is my girlfriend's brother account so this is the relationship i have with this account. Is it the rason that he log in in my compuer and played tf2 ? i am so sorry i wish i colud explained but i don't remember the situation.
If this is the reason i can say i was there? in his house so internet ip was be diferent then the ip i am using now and for a long time in my home. Is this helpfull?

Last edited:

Smug Rebellion

Master Rebeller
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Apr 7, 2020
Inside the Cells of Jailbreak
Than this would be the reason as to why you are banned. Also after checking the IP’s of your first account it didn’t match up at all with your original IP so something was up with that. Plus originally you said that you don’t use a vpn yet the IP’s are vaguely different. So clarify that because the ips can’t be that vaguely different if your girlfriends brother logged on to your computer.

aksonex

Oct 28, 2020
Than this would be the reason as to why you are banned. Also after checking the IP’s of your first account it didn’t match up at all with your original IP so something was up with that. Plus originally you said that you don’t use a vpn yet the IP’s are vaguely different. So clarify that because the ips can’t be that vaguely different if your girlfriends brother logged on to your computer.
Yes but i use laptop and i was there physically with my pc in his house like i said previusly thats why ips are diferent.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.