Status
Not open for further replies.

sowon

Valorant
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Sep 12, 2019
united kingdom
It's my birthday! What better way to celebrate than to give back to the community for being such an open and kind place to hang around and play on. :katlove2: This is my first birthday that I have experienced whilst being part of the Wonderland community! I'm now 20, although I definitely do feel much younger on the inside.

I have up for grabs, the following items!
  • Strange Fruit Shoot
  • Genuine Dragonborn Helmet
  • Strange Diplomat
  • Strange Noble Amassment of Hats

1585674860702 1585674904382 1585674923791 1585674983798
How To Enter:
  • Comment with a picture of any K-pop idol below + what prize you'd prefer to receive if you won​
    • 4x winners will be chosen by myself - I will be choosing the idols/pics that I love the most from the replies
Eligibility Requirements:
  • Must have a minimum of 15 forum posts
  • No active bans + no active teambans
  • Must have Steam profile linked in forum profile - if not, link it in reply so I can friend request you
  • Must have at least 10 hours Wonderland.tf server connection time

Winners will be announced 07/04/20.

• Love
Reactions: Xypher and Carlo

Kyo

メンバー
Honorary Member ★
Jan 18, 2020
I just want to say that happy birthday to you, I hope that you will be happy always and enjoy at the future <3
(Cutie Momo)

I kinda like the strange apple shoot :3

Gibus

Forum Extremist
Feb 25, 2019
Asia
I don't qualify as I'm just a forum lurker, but good luck everyone!
Don't worry about age, I just see it as a number. it's more about how you act. If you act young, you're young at heart, and that's all that matters :katsmart::katlove2:

Reactions: Xypher

sowon

Valorant
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Sep 12, 2019
united kingdom
Giveaway ended!

The winners are:
  • Strange Fruit Shoot
    • @Kyo - I love Momo from Twice so much, she's such a cutie. Duck Momo and her soft cheeks!
  • Genuine Dragonborn Helmet
    • @SL :p - You're cheeky for using Sowon but she's one of my favorite idols nonetheless! Bonus points for stealing the GIF in my signature...
  • Strange Diplomat
    • @Mr. Rampage - K/DA's Ahri is great, she's voiced by Miyeon who is actually my favorite member of (G)I-DLE! Fun bit of trivia!
  • Strange Noble Ammassment of Hats
    • @UberCharge!! - While I'm more a fan of NCT 127, Jaemin's NCT Dream is one handsome dude! His hair in that picture looks awesome.
Congratulations to the winners and thank you all for participating in my birthday giveaway!

I will be adding each of the winners above through Steam and offering to send the prize items, could I request that only winners reply to this thread to confirm they have received their prizes.

Winners have 48 hours from now - 09/04/20 18:30PM BST - to claim their prizes.

• Love
Reactions: Tonic

sowon

Valorant
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Sep 12, 2019
united kingdom
As the winner of the Strange Diplomat has failed to claim their prize after 52 hours, I will choose a new winner.

The new winner is:
  • Strange Diplomat
    • @The fake doom guy - Hyeri from Girl's Day is a great idol, Expectation is my favorite album from Girl's Day!
You have 48 hours from now - 11/04/20 20:30PM BST - to claim your prize.

Status
Not open for further replies.