- Jul 2020
- No VAC/Game ban(s) on record | Info [ ✔ ]
- Clean [+]SteamREP | Info [ ✔ ]
- No active bans on the community. | Info [ ✔ ]
- Member in our Steam group | Info [ ✔]
- At least 16+ years old (preferred 18+) [ ✔ ]
- Team Fortress 2 playtime: 600+ hours [ ✔ ]
- No limited/F2P Steam account. | Info [ ✔ ]
- Forum account created at least 2 weeks prior to the application [✔ ]
- You must have sufficient English skills. [ ✔ ] *
- You must have a server connection time of more than: 48+ hours [ ✔ ] * (I'm almost certain)
- Owning and using a Discord account [ ✔ ] *
- No private Steam profile. [ ✔ ] *
- You must have sufficient forum activity. (At least 15+ messages!) * (Just joined to get more involved and apply, I'll get there. It's not like I'm just going to stop after this.) [✔]
Age (dd/mm/yy): May 13, 2002 (18 years old)
Do you have a working microphone?: Yes
How good is your English? (rating: 0 - 10): 9-10
1. At what times are you mostly available to administrate on the servers?:
Mostly every hour of the day, I go to bed at 2 AM CT at the latest.
2. Have you ever held an administrator or moderator position for another community? If so, what position did you hold and for how long did/have you hold/held it?:
Several, but mainly gmod roleplay communities, not TF2, I'll list them off with my reasons for ends. If you want to talk to any of my past employers (Save for outerworld, I have no clue where they are, you can PM me asking for my discord and we'll have a epic talk for manly men and womanly women.)
Requiem Gaming HL2RP (September 2018 - Late May 2019 | Resigned as server manager)
Outerworld Gaming HL2RP (Roughly two weeks before it's closing)
Revolt Gaming HL2RP (Moderator | Resigned after poor display of commitment from the hierarchy)
3. How do you feel your acceptance as a Server Administrator and Forum Moderator will affect the community?:
I feel that as someone that's made nothing but friends here, I'll be a staff member that the community can look up to and have a mutual understanding towards. Ontop of this, I've put all of my commitment into my past jobs as staff, and I feel like I'd be of ample use to the community, even if some of you don't know me. Wonderland has been the only community I can call home for a while, and without a community I just become a loner who drifts around everywhere, it's not fun. I've been playing for roughly a year now, even though I've not been active on the forums until recently, and I'm making a commitment to be more involved with the community by joining the forums and socializing with lots of people I hope will be future friends. I can't really tell you any unique way I'll change the community or do something big, but what I can tell you is that as a staff member, I take the feelings of the whole community, new members and old, very seriously. I'm going to try my best to be the person that will be there to help people, not just with moderating, but by being a friend and somebody they can talk to if they're feeling down or anything else. It's a guaranteed promise.
4. How would you improve the community/servers overall?:
To be honest, I think that having more kindness in communities is a song we can all dance to. As staff, I plan to encourage kindness among others and reduce lots of the toxicity I've been seeing as of late. I'll do this by trying to calm others down if they seem to be getting angered, or diffuse any volatile arguments or disagreements, or any other form of toxicity whenever I see it.
5. Which Wonderland.tf servers do you usually play on and what time?:
I mainly play on the trade plaza servers. I normally am on it in the afternoon and at night, if I had to narrow it down (I'd say 1:00 PM - 2 AM [at the latest])
6. Do you have any experience administrating through SourceMod?:
I did at one point when my friend made me admin on his server once but that was in 2014, I don't remember anything. I only know how to use ULX, HOWEVER, I'm very quick to learn and adapt to admin commands.
7. How have you supported the community so far?:
I've tried to be a good friend to others. Granted, I mess with people sometimes but I never mean any ill will towards everyone, I'm just a goofball. I live in poverty so I've not been able to donate yet, apologies.
8. Why should we accept you into the team?:
As I've stated before, I've been a favored staff member in quite a few GMOD communities in the past. I only join the teams of communities I'm extremely passionate towards, and my goal is to bring us all closer together like a big family. I feel that my experience in modding wouldn't go to waste here, as I've met many of the staff members and have seen how awesome they, and everybody else here is in terms of how they've supported me through tough times and made me feel better in my lows and maintaining my happiness in highs. I feel like not trying my best to become staff here would be a wasted opportunity.
9. Anything else you want to tell us (maybe about yourself)?:
Well, I'm a German honors student, and I'm aiming to become fluent in the language.
I can be very sensitive at times, but not to an annoying level.
I can also play the didgeridoo.
I like Jojo and KNY a lot, I guess. And some other stuff.
I'm forming a band with a good friend of mine so that'll be fun.
I'm a very open minded person, you can talk to me about anything.
Thank you all so much for reading my application, it makes me glad that you at the staff team take time out of your day to see whether or not I'm worthy to come aboard and help you all out, even if this isn't accepted. I was really nervous submitting this, but I'm glad that you're all kind enough to give me an answer anyhow. If you have any questions for me, my DMs are always open. Thanks, love ya. Peace!
Post automatically merged:
Member in our Steam group | Info [ ✘ ]
THIS WAS A MISTAKE. I'm in the steam group.