Status
Not open for further replies.

Pacifist

not a pacifist
Head-Admin ★★★
★ Donor ★
Jan 14, 2020
So here's the deal
It's Spring, and I have a load of random stuff in my backpack which honestly I don't want or need anymore.
Below is a list of individual items:

• Unusual Kazotsky Kick: Midnight Whirlwind - renamed Disappointment
  • Starduster
  • Strange Secondhand Crack Pot
  • Strange Battle Boonie
  • Strange Kringle Collection
  • Strange Soldier's Scope Slopers
  • 5 Ref
  • Naughty Winter Crate 2014 Series #88
  • Naughty Winter Crate 2014 Series #88
  • Strange Part: Heavies Killed
  • Strange Part: Pyros Killed
  • Strange Part: Kills with a Taunt Attack
  • Description Tag
  • Description Tag
  • Name Tag
  • Strange Count Transfer Tool
  • Bootlegger
  • Bootlegger
  • Bootlegger
  • Bootlegger
  • Bootlegger
  • Bootlegger

This list consists of stuff I'm going to give away in around a month from now to whoever wins.
Every single bullet is a different "prize" I am giving away. The more observant amongst you may have noticed the inclusion in items such as "Naughty Winter Crate 2014 Series #88" or the 6 "Bootleggers", this is because not every one of these things is a prize. Like I said, I am clearing it all out so if you opt in to this giveaway, you also opt in to the risk of having something most people have or that is literal trash. If you consider it not a waste of inventory space and like to have it as decoration...go you?

Here's how you enter:
Just post a reply. If you comment on this thread then you have a chance to win. Any replies made on the 26th of April onward will not be counted.
Multiple comments will of course not count as multiple chances to win.

On the 26th of April (or soon after that depending on when I have the time) I will announce who won what and start work on sending it all to their respective winners.
Until then, have a wonderful day :katlove2:

Status
Not open for further replies.