Staff Ap :D

EXPAND DONG!!!!!

Forum Activist
Jan 29, 2020
  • No VAC/Game ban(s) on record | Info: I was banned on fortnite and many government buildings
  • Clean [+]SteamREP | Info: I got all + rep by either force or blackmail :D
  • No active bans on the community. | Info: Does being banned from every hotel in the state count?
  • At least 13+ years old (15-18 and over preferred): I'm 121 years old (*Chuckles* THEY'LL NEVER FIND OUT I'M 15 MONTHS OLD!!!! >:)
  • Team Fortress 2 playtime: 500+ hours: -1 MINUTES
    • How many hours? I ALREADY SAID YOU POOPY BRAIN :mad:
  • No limited/F2P Steam account. | Info Please sir... I can't afford anything... I only have a simple can of baked pork lungs for the week. I need it for my sick mother. She only has 15 weeks... I don't have the money for TF2 PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!!!!
  • Have a server connection time of more than: 48+ hours. EH. 50/50
  • No private Steam profile. I'm not legally allowed to disclose that information. Please speak to my lawyer named Poopy Joe
  • You must have sufficient discord/forum activity. (Forum account for at least one week, along with 5+ posts.) I have one post calling someone insulting remarks about their mother that has a broken hip bone. I think that checks out
  • If you are missing any requirements, please explain why: I don't have a drivers permit, or had sex, or a computer. I'm using a typewriter to write this and having a hobo from detriot put this on the forums for me.
    • Your Steam ID: /id/vincentwang1364
    • Your Discord Handle: XXX_FAZE_Greg_PaulXX
    • Where are you from? (Timezone/Country): I live in Antarctica. It's always day time and I can move to another time zone
    • Do you have a working microphone?:
    • When are you mostly available to administrate on the servers?: Only on week-middles
    • Which Wonderland.tf server(s) do you usually play on and what time?: L.A
    • Have you ever held an administrator/moderator position for another community?: I worked at camp crystal lake as a disciplinary worker. I still have my hockey mask from when I used it while working
      • If so, what position did you hold, what were your duties, and for how long?: 1980-2019
      • Do you have experience using SourceMod?: I worked for gay ben on tem fort to
    • How do you feel your acceptance as a Server/Forum/Discord Moderator will affect the community?: Being a whore
    • What have you done to improve WonderLand so far, and what do you plan to do further as staff?: I cleaned up my poopoo when I shat in Xypher's bed
    • Why should we accept you into the team?: Do it or racist ;(
    • Anything else you want to tell us (maybe about yourself)?: I'm thinking cause there are four different ideas to commit crimes on your platform but I can't decide between stealing robux or tf2 items... HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.. Also I made this for the community :D
      unknown.png

• Woah
Reactions: floot_guy