Accepted steam user: fbi cirg raiding team - appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 2, 2019
1.) https://bans.wonderland.tf/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:196017032&Submit

2.) first to get this over really quickly, the old ban on my old username (bloodsurge assasin) was because i told someone not to spam the n-word in vc but i said it myself to get him not to, dumb action. but now, i got banned for 'interp abuse' but that isnt true. i can't do anything about the huge lag that i have on my dell laptop, my whole pc freezes and people (friends alot) see me lag aswell, i dont know why my ping says 5 but it spikes to like 559 every like 15 minutes. i dont know how to fix it once again, its just really irritating cause i cant play tf2 normally on any server, and now i got banned for having lag

3.) i can't help with the lag, im not using cl_interp, and i even did cl_interp0 a second time to prove to the mod that i wasnt using it, but now that my pc is already broken and that everything freezes like every 2 minutes, i cant do anything but wait for a couple more years to afford a actual good gaming pc. i really like to play wl, and i have played it almost since i discovered the community section of tf2 matchmaking. i feel really sad that my bad pc gets seen as if i use fake lag or cl interp abuse or something to win at battles even though i dont, i just have a very bad pc. i hope the staff team understands
-sincerely, fbi cirg raiding team

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Your interp rate was directly checked via staff commands and it came up as 0.5. If you were abusing cl_interp, it'd be better to come clean instead of lie about it.

Feb 2, 2019
again, i dont know why the fuck my interp is being weird, i cant do anything about it @Eight
Post automatically merged:

and even if i did use cl_interp, it mustve been a long time ago in a troll server that i used it and forgot to put it off

Last edited:

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Okay, so I'm willing to lower your ban to 1 week, so long as you agree to keep your interp rate between 0 and 0.023.

Furthermore, when checking your chat-logs for this appeal, I saw you recently using the n-word. Keep in mind that we disallow any use of slurs or variations on slurs.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
also how do i keep my interp low? @Eight
It only changes when manually changed. If you changed it to 0, then it should remain at 0.

Anyway, your ban has been shortened to one week from when it was placed. This means that it will expire on the 25th. I also added "racism" as reasoning for your ban due to what I mentioned above, but it had no impact on your ban length.

Appeal accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.