stranger! To introduce yourself to the community, you mThings you should tell us;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Where are you from?
  • East coast U.S. Some people may know the specific state, but I don't like giving it out a ton, so that's it for this intro.
How have you found Wonderland.tf?
  • Well long story short, I came across here originally planning to & causing trouble/trolling. I was already in a community called PBFortress too, however that community had it's own issues which eventually led me to leave. Anyway, after many shenanigans, and exploring the community/servers, I came to really like it here. So, I made amends with Xypher & R4, and joined here as a normal member. Eventually I donated for VIP & applied for staff, and well here I am now.
What servers do you play on?
  • Well, I usually just play on wherever I need to help. However, I would say I find myself a lot of the time on Jailbreak & Trade servers. However, as for favorites, well I do find Jailbreak enjoyable, though I also dislike it in some aspects (you can probably tell if you've seen me get salty in Jailbreak, most likely due to lag). Though, I also like Surf, although I'm not a very good surfer, and I also find Deathrun quite enjoyable. also, if this counts, I hang on the Discord server a lot, lol.
Do you play anything else other than Team Fortress 2?
  • Yes. I unironically play Roblox sometimes, and also Minecraft with friends. Besides that though, not really much.
What are your other interests?
  • Well I'm a massive weeb, currently watching Overlord III and My Hero Academia, with plans to watch other (non-currently-running) anime such as JoJo's Bizarre Adventure.

btw i originally was going to do this for the giveaway, but then i thought i didn't really want to win, so i'm just making this for fun

Status
Not open for further replies.