• Instead of replying +1 / -1, rather use the buttons to upvote or downvote.

Declined [Suggestion]: Enable contracker poses on certain servers

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunstep

★ Donor ★
May 17, 2020
Lian Yu
I know that this contracker glitch can give an advantage in some servers, for example jailbreak where you can just tauntkill someone without him knowing because your pose is stuck. but i think it needs to be enabled on some servers. for example in deathrun because there you are just outrunning the death and doing some parkour it would only be fun if you keep jumping with a stuck pose. in deathrun it doesn't give an advantage.

laptivv

sanity
★ Donor ★
Jan 1, 2020
England
i really don't know how you can disagree with this i said in this thread certain servers so it doesn't have to be all servers. for example it's totally harmless in deathrun to enable this

Some people could vote this -1 or no because its the contractor glitch that usually has a punishment for it and like you said it can give advantage and I want to keep it the contractor glitch stay banned especially in deathrun. Changing it up allowing this on deathrun is pretty weird and any certain servers, allowing this on deathrun could complicate the trapper on when the reds will pass a specific trap because normally, the trappers that take control of the buttons look at the movement on when reds start approaching through the trap.

Smug Rebellion

Master Rebeller
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Apr 7, 2020
Inside the Cells of Jailbreak
-1 This would allow people to do contractor glitch and can result in a punishment.
Some people could vote this -1 or no because its the contractor glitch that usually has a punishment for it and like you said it can give advantage and I want to keep it the contractor glitch stay banned especially in deathrun. Changing it up allowing this on deathrun is pretty weird and any certain servers, allowing this on deathrun could complicate the trapper on when the reds will pass a specific trap because normally, the trappers that take control of the buttons look at the movement on when reds start approaching through the trap.
If people are confused on why I quoted Alex’s post is because I agree with his point.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.